How to not be seen as a "kid" by men?

i'm 17 and whilst i know i can't help the fact i look like i'm 13 years old, but what are different ways i can act, dress or behave to be seen as a woman and not a little girl? i'm smart and get told im really sweet and pretty, though i have an eccentric sense of humour, but i have literally no guys interested ever, i have only kissed one guy and that was TWO years ago. i only behave weirdly around guys i DON'T want to be interested in me and that's on purpose to some degree, and i am really, really shy. i know i need to change my behaviour but tips and pointers on how to exactly do that. i'm a young woman and i want to be seen as such.

i probably could have phrased this better, what i meant by 'kid' was a preteen. I want to be seen as my age, and 17 is a young woman in all honesty

Most Helpful Girl

• Since no one is of any help, try this! Dress appropriate. Respectable. Smile more if you have trouble talking to people you don't know. Once they speak to you they should know you are not a little kid. I had your problem too. But reverse. I was 13 and this guy thought I was 21. We didn't do anything but he would stay clear of me once he found out.

What Guys Said 5

• Act organized.

• Don't worry about it, one day you will miss being viewed this way and there won't be any going back.

• You're 17. You ARE a kid.

• You are still a child. Don't worry about it till age 26

• Why do you want to be a WOMAN while you are still a little girl?

What Girls Said 1