How does my body look, do I need to start working out?

I'm not overly confident about my body. I used to be in a better shape, my legs used to be skinny. I'm quite a lazy person, I work out very rarely, and by rarely I mean pretty much never lol. How do I look? Do you think I need to start working out seriously? Please be completely honest.

Most Helpful Girl

• You look perfect! :) Work out to feel better and healthier sure, but in terms of how you look, don't worry at all. Honestly, you have curves to die for - own them!

• Thank you so much :))

What Guys Said 27

• You are very attractive... I would just say that if you wish to tone up some, you could. And as i am a wee bit older than you, I will also say that what is easy to take care of today, gets harder as you get older. If you were to just start doing some low grade exercise to tone things a bit, you will reap big dividends down the road.

ALL THAT SAID, you are attractive, so do not take it as a criticism. And do not take it to heart. Just something to think about, that is all.

• Thank you & thank you for the advice!

• i can assure you that most girls would kill to have your body so be proud of it

• Soooo not true!! But thanks

• You look really good, I wouldn't worry so much.
    Your legs look good, and so do your hips, waist and tummy. Your doing just fine!

• You look good. I don't think you need to work out to lose weight. I think you need to work out just for a healthy lifestyle it's a good thing to do regardless of weight status.

• You look really good. You don't need to worry about your weight. But even people who don't need to exercise to lose weight should still get some exercise just to stay toned and feel better. But your body looks fine.

• Your body looks amazing! You're curvy. You'll find most guys prefer that. If you want to workout more then go ahead, maybe you'll look even better :)

But why would you want skinny legs? I find them a turn off and all of my friends that I've asked agree. I don't think any guys actually like the 'thigh gaps' that a lot of women want.

• Thank you :))
      Well where I live guys actually do like skinny legs

• What age are those guys? If they're anywhere from the 13 to 19 range then they are going to like skinny legs.

They don't know what they really want. But they see all the popular girls with skinny legs and the models on tv with the same so they think, "This must be what I'm supposed to desire."

Super skinny being a good thing was an idea created by women and the media because when people heard fat was bad, they blew it out of proportion and wanted to be as far away from fat as possible.

Men are naturally and subconsciously attracted to women who have wide hips, an hourglass figure and a little "thickness" because they are signs of fertility. But men who are younger are immature and just go after whatever the fashion is, without thinking for themselves.

Be happy with your body just the way it is, because I, personally, think you're perfect :)

• Definitely makes sense. Thank you! :) You're such a great person.

• You have a really nice body - just the right amount of fat for my taste. And perfectly normal for a woman in my opinion. If you think you are overweight, I put that down to unhealthy body ideals.

Regarding exercise, it is still healthy, of course, but only if you find it worthwile and derive some sort of satisfaction from it. Maybe there is some sport you would actually enjoy.

• Thank you. I do not think I'm overweight but I definitely think I'd look better if I lost some weight.

• Fair enough :)

My personal experience is:

Feeling good will make you look good; whereas looking good will not necessarily make you feel good.

• Your body looks fucking fantastic in no uncertain terms.

A bit of working out never goes astray for anyone though.
    If you start working out you'll be the hottest babe ever.

• Wow thank you hahahah

• You look great. But I'm told that everyone should work out - regardless if they have a great body already or not.

• Well you look great... your body is still in shape... But don't let your body become fat... or anything.. Cause right now you are perfect...

• You look great to me, but if you want to excercise then you can just go for it & maximize yourself.

• No need to work out. Nice bod.

• For what you have to workout.
    I think your legs are not bad and when girls smalle then guys found them cute so I think no need of anything.

• looks like you do work out. sexy body, i would be checking you out if i saw you in a bar.

• Sexy body love the belly :-)

• Seriously? Perfect 10/10, dont change anything.

• Definitely not perfect 10/10 let's be real but thank you I appreciate it

• Maybe not everyone but I'd say so you're pretty close. Toned and super fit is not really attractive to me.

• You are good.. Nothing to be worry about.

• Dang gurl. . you look fineeee

• small boobs are not my cup of tea anyways your body look great

• Yeeeaah, they're B cup which sucks but what can you do, don't really want to get fake boobs. Thanks!

• Them big knickers not helping

• Hun it's fine, love the curves :D

• I'm hard from this so there's your answer

• Ur body is perfect

• Far from perfect, but thank you

• Wow perfect body for me personally. Your hips>>>>

Would appreciate if you could give opinion on my body links below

http://i61.tinypic.com/14voetk.jpg

http://i62.tinypic.com/4sgpz4.jpg

• Thank you so much. I'm so shocked when people say ''perfect'' cuz I never thought anyone could think of my body as perfect. :>
      You look amazing! ♥

• Hahaha you don't sound like a stalker, I really appreciate that :D :)

• No problem

• Oh my, you are perfect, great stomach, amazing legs, you're just perfect,

• Perfect no but I appreciate that, thank you!

• I'm well aware of my flaws I guess I just see myself differently

• Okay, by the way some guys like small boobs, or will take any size, I'll take any from A - DD+

• You look great! With just a little work, you could tone up and look incredible!

• Honestly? WOW!!! Totally sexy! I wouldn't change a thing! Turning me on to be honest...

• Thank you :O :))

• I highly doubt that haha

• Why? Shouldn't doubt that! it is true lol

What Girls Said 3

• You should always work out, whatever your body looks. It will keep it into shape. And yes, you look fine, but if you workout, you will keep that shape, but make it more toned.

• Thanks, I appreciate the advice

• I think your perfect

• Not really but thank you ♥

• Your body looks really nice, don't worry