Do I look unapproachable?

Do I look like I may be a bitch?

Wouldn't attach the other picture so you will have to judge using my profile pic
I am not asking whether I look good. I am asking if I look like someone you could walk up to and start a conversation

Most Helpful Guy

• No, you look very pretty. The flower headband could go ;p
    But I don't see why you wouldn't be unapproachable unless you're the prettiest girl in the room

What Guys Said 8

• Sure someone might start to chat with you. No reason why not. I'm only 17, but I laugh and joke with people in a supermarket queue, for example. A lady and her daughter (?) were in front of me once. The lady was being served and said, "I forgot to get the cat food". I piped up, "Don't you think you should get a cat first?" Lady, daughter and till girl fell about laughing. Broke the ice. Always stop and chat to them now. It's really down to how you respond when approached. Nobody LOOKS a bitch, honest!

• to me you look like you are a fun person to be around. someone to drink beer with. but you also look like you talk too much.

• You look ok to me. Very beautiful

• I think your fiance knows the answer to that I don't know why you care

• I don't make friends very easily, and I am wondering if its because of lack of being approachable. I have asked him the same. We met over the internet so I feel it was a little different

• You look like a cat

• I would not approach. I can't say anything about your character from this photo.

• Why would you not?

• You're an attractive person; I'm not. In my experience, I'll either be ignored or shot down with a flourish because I'm not in your league. Again, this is no reflection on your character as a person, but I'm never going to discover that so, what's the point?

• You look beautiful sweetie ;-) I rate you a 9

• Sexy eyes. After looking at your lovely image question does not compute.

What Girls Said 3

• No, you don't look unapproachable, you look fine, don't worry

• I think you look approachable, i mean you look friendly. Nice flower by the way!

• You look fine

• Thank you but I was going more for if you would find me approachable based on how I look.

• Hahaha yeah well I have the Same problem, a lot of people have Told me that the first time They saw They got the idea that I was a bitch lol

• You are very wise young grasshopper :-)