Rate Me? 5'4", 90 lbs. How do I look?

I would appreciate rating on a scale of 1-10!♥

Rate Me? 5'4

• 1-3/10
  • 4-6/10
  • 7-8/10
  • 9-10/10
I'm asking this question because I'm curious, not because I want to change. I certainly don't think I'm ugly - I know I'm kind of cute (... Not to be confused with conceit. I'm not drop-dead gorgeous lmao). I was just wondering :)

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 19

• 13?

Get out of here with that stuff. Posting a cleavage picture like is just begging the pedos to blow up your inbox.

• ? The picture isn't for my (nonexistent) "cleavage", and if that's what you were thinking, don't you think that makes you a bit of a pedophile? Nobody else has mentioned that.

• "Get out of here with that stuff. Posting a cleavage picture like is just begging the pedos to blow up your inbox."

"I was being a good person and offering you some helpful advice."

How gently-put and good of you ;)

• Yeah, clearly I don't deliver things in a nice manner. Doesn't take away from the fact that I'm usually correct.

• tooooooooo young!
    you are a pretty girl, who will still grow/fill out
    dont worry there will be plenty of guys who like you in HS lol

• 2|0
  • There is no way I can say this without sounding like an ass, but do we really want 13 year old's asking this question on here?

• I rate you young - way too young to be rated by a number. However, you will grow up into a fine attractive young woman who will have no problems getting a boyfriend.

• Cute but waaay too young to be posting this type of question, with a picture of yourself, on the Internet for grown men to see.

• you're underweight basically... better take better care of yersel basically...:-/

• You do realize she's 13 right? When is the last time you saw a curvy 13 year old?

• @redstang88 sounds unhealthy to me basically... at her height she should be 110 at least... no?

• Technically, 100. But, I'm small for my age (body-wise), and I think I'm actually about 94 now? Slowly, but surely - I haven't weighed myself in a bit.

• You're still a kid, don't worry about this.

• Too young but aside from that you're pretty

• You want a number? 13.. that's what's I think.. so why don't you just chill with this stuff

• i'm sorry, rating a 13 year old on 1-10... just feels wrong, lmao. you're a cute kid, no worries.

• 10. All good

• rate u? as in way too young? cuz ur fucking way to young

• you look great

• Your a little too young for me to rate lol! but hey i'm sure in 2-3 years you'll look good ;)

• I wouldn't notice you in a crowd.

• You're so cute

• I'll give you a 7. You're really cute :)

• you are cute :3

What Girls Said 2