• 4-6/10
    19% (4)25% (7)22% (11)Vote
  • 7-8/10
    52% (11)50% (14)51% (25)Vote
  • 9-10/10
    15% (3)21% (6)19% (9)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
I'm asking this question because I'm curious, not because I want to change. I certainly don't think I'm ugly - I know I'm kind of cute (... Not to be confused with conceit. I'm not drop-dead gorgeous lmao). I was just wondering :)

0|0
2|20

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 19

• 13?

Get out of here with that stuff. Posting a cleavage picture like is just begging the pedos to blow up your inbox.

4|3
    1|0
    • ? The picture isn't for my (nonexistent) "cleavage", and if that's what you were thinking, don't you think that makes you a bit of a pedophile? Nobody else has mentioned that.

• Show All
    • "Get out of here with that stuff. Posting a cleavage picture like is just begging the pedos to blow up your inbox."

"I was being a good person and offering you some helpful advice."

How gently-put and good of you ;)

• Yeah, clearly I don't deliver things in a nice manner. Doesn't take away from the fact that I'm usually correct.

• tooooooooo young!
    you are a pretty girl, who will still grow/fill out
    dont worry there will be plenty of guys who like you in HS lol

1|4
    1|0
  • 2|0
    0|0
  • There is no way I can say this without sounding like an ass, but do we really want 13 year old's asking this question on here?

3|3
    1|0
  • I rate you young - way too young to be rated by a number. However, you will grow up into a fine attractive young woman who will have no problems getting a boyfriend.

2|0
    0|0
  • Cute but waaay too young to be posting this type of question, with a picture of yourself, on the Internet for grown men to see.

3|1
    2|1
  • you're underweight basically... better take better care of yersel basically...:-/

2|0
    2|0
    • You do realize she's 13 right? When is the last time you saw a curvy 13 year old?

• Show All
    • @redstang88 sounds unhealthy to me basically... at her height she should be 110 at least... no?

• Technically, 100. But, I'm small for my age (body-wise), and I think I'm actually about 94 now? Slowly, but surely - I haven't weighed myself in a bit.

• You're still a kid, don't worry about this.

2|2
    1|0
  • Too young but aside from that you're pretty

1|0
    0|0
  • You want a number? 13.. that's what's I think.. so why don't you just chill with this stuff

1|0
    1|0
  • i'm sorry, rating a 13 year old on 1-10... just feels wrong, lmao. you're a cute kid, no worries.

1|0
    1|0
  • 10. All good

1|0
    0|0
  • rate u? as in way too young? cuz ur fucking way to young

1|0
    1|0
  • you look great

1|0
    0|0
  • Your a little too young for me to rate lol! but hey i'm sure in 2-3 years you'll look good ;)

1|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't notice you in a crowd.

0|0
    0|0
  • You're so cute

1|0
    0|0
  • I'll give you a 7. You're really cute :)

1|0
    0|0
  • you are cute :3

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2