I'm ugly so why do boys look at me?

Ok so Im 16 and every girl I know has had at least one boyfriend. Because I've never even been asked out i believe I'm probably Ugly. I'm not fat im pretty skinny but since I'm ugly Why do guys glance at me? Are they thinking "wow what an ugly chick"?

Most Helpful Guy

• 5.kicksonfire.net/.../...amused_9f2d40_4102077.jpg
    My face when I read your question.

Just because you've never been asked out does NOT translate to you being ugly. And if guys look at you, you're obviously not ugly. Unless they like laugh at you and point fingers every time they look at you, but even then they're probably just shitheads.

• Well no they don't laugh and they don't stare either some guys just glance or look at me for a second.

• In that case, they're just checking you out. Guys check out almost every kind of girl, not just the ones that look like supermodels.

• Because I'm ugly,?

What Guys Said 4

• It's a possibility, but not as probable as because they think you're pretty.
    Just because you've never been asked out doesn't mean you're ugly.

• because for that boys you might be nice basically

• Yeah I am pretty nice.

• Apparently they disagree.

• You're probably not that ugly

What Girls Said 5

• maybe you have a weird look on your face. Next time someone looks... smile and blush, maybe say HI or wave.

• waving would make her look a little weird... and you can't blush whenever you want to.

• Yeah I do have a bitch face sometimes. as some people have told me.

• Probably because they are thinking wow she's so pretty!

• No I know I'm not attractive

• Yasss you are!!! Everyone is beautiful in their own way!!! I'm really fat and I have a good guy after me who is as skinny as a pencil, and he's a damn dime, so these guys like you trust me.. Otherwise they wouldn't be looking at you

• You may not be as ugly as you think :) just remember you are your worst judge. And just because a guy doesn't ask you out doesn't mean he doesn't like you. They could be shy or maybe not ready for dating. Don't overthink it so much.

• girl you should try makeup

• you're probably not ugly. you're probably too cool and intimidating to let a guy come near you. you're probably really beautiful

• I've been told I roll my eyes a lot

• Yea.. guys are afraid to talk to a girl is intimidating.