Just curious whether the way I dress makes me seem older? And does it change how attractive/unattractive I am?

So people on the streets have mistaken me for a college student or someone older even than that even though I'm only 16. Even at school its not uncommon to be mistaken for a short teacher. I dont really understand why that is though? Does anyone notice something that would portray that? Also does my clothing style take away from my good points? Just curious whether the way I dress makes me seem older? And does it change how attractive/unattractive I am? close up of my face since my phone blocks it..

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it's the sweater what makes you look older, and perhaps the glasses. Also it seems you have big boobs (which is good) and that makes you look more developed.
    You look pretty attractive though, but you do have kind of a more reserved style (well, except for that cleavage).
    Also, maybe if you try to let your hair loose, it may make you look younger without needing to change your clothing style.

What Guys Said 4

• It has a bit to do with your hairstyle... And maybe the frames of your glasses...

You keep a lot of candles on your vanity!

• Huh, never noticed just how many I have there cx but all together would you say it takes away from my looks or adds to it?

• The thing I mentioned (not the candles) make you look older.

• You look young in the first and much older in the second. My guess would be that it has something to do with your hairstyle and the glasses. The two really change the look on your face.

• first pic: 14
    second pic : 41

this basically

• Completely off topic but... you have a lot of candles hah.

• Haha yeah I use a lot of candles

What Girls Said 1

• I think it's the way you dress