Guys, never had a bf at age 19, why? with photo?

http://i58.tinypic.com/33wnujp.jpg

http://i60.tinypic.com/2r5d9bd.jpg

Im 19 but i never kissed anyone and hava a bf..... :( Im kinda fit (5'5, and under 53kg)

14

Most Helpful Guy

• You look so pretty. Maybe guys are afraid of being rejected by you. Or you don't have a very inviting look on your face when around others. But it's nothing to feel bad about. The right guy has not met you yet. And you are not required or expected to date by a certain age. Everyone gets to those things at a different time and moves forward at different rates. So don't feel bad.

What Guys Said 13

• Well you are pretty... I see so reason for you to be single but Maybe its your personality...
    But hey some of us are late bloomers and you are still young so... don't worry you will get someone eventually... Go out more and make more friends... i am sure someone will like you

• You honestly aren't bad looking at all. I have a feeling that you are extremely shy.

• Most the time when girls aren't approached, it's because they look like they don't want to be approached.

• Looks have nothing to do with it. Most likely you're not making yourself seem available or approachable.

• really? how to make myself look more approachable?

• It's a body language thing. I don't know you, so I'm not sure. I don't know what your social life is like, or how you behave around people.

• dont worry :) you are pretty, eventually a hunky guy will sweep u off your feet

• The men in your area must be blind. I like your eyes by the way.

• I don't know why either, you're beautiful.

• Send the pic again

• You look pretty beautiful and decently sexy. Maybe you have been hit on by the wrong guys or you haven't noticed the right guy. Maybe you are shy.

• but how to flirt... without being desperate?

• The desperation comes naturally. When you find someone attactive enough you will yourself start to feel like flirting. Just don't shy away too much. Its gonna happen soon.

• You look gorgeous, so I don't know why you've never been kissed...

• thankssss

• Just telling it like I see it... if you were my girlfriend, you'd be wanting me to stop kissing you lol

• hahaha lol

• You look fine - it may be that you need more confidence. Confidence is very attractive, you know :)

• You are beautiful

• Good question! Look totally datable to me!! Very pretty.