Tips on gaining weight?

I'm trying to gain weight but i'm finding it hard to force myself to eat when i'm not hungry. Does anyone have any tips on gaining weight for a girl?

Most Helpful Guy

• Consume a lot of calories, and don't forget to work out. You should be trying to remain fit as you add weight (adding some body fat will be a byproduct of consuming more than you burn).

Some ideas:

Add a banana to your breakfast.
    Drink a big glass of chocolate milk during the day (great for after workouts).
    Eat a big scoop of peanut butter for a snack.

What Guys Said 4

• Eat healthy foods that have a lot of calories. Do some research like I did because I also need to gain weight and it will help.

• eat lots of nuts and legumes rice peanut butter carbs lots of carbs or you could do it the fun way eat lots of ice ream and drink chocolate milk that will get you fatter xD

• High calorie drinks.

• consult your physician for supplements

• yea they just told me to drink full fat milk lol

What Girls Said 3

• eat loads of potatoes, rice, meat, do loads of exercise, eat lots of sugary treats, be happy and don't take stress.

• Eat a lot of junkfood, like hamburgers, donuts, etc. Food that has a lot of carbs and a lot of fat.

• Eat lots of proteins, carbohydrates and starch :) xxxx