Why is there such a negative view of a 'bald' head?

I've seen so many guys on here worrying about balding like you're going to look like a mutant to women if you shave your head lol. Why are you so afraid of it? Girls, can you give these guys some assurance that it can be a good look? Trust me from my own experience it can actually make your dating life better.

Most Helpful Girl

• I couldn't care less if a guy was bald or not, because at the end of the day who he is on the inside is what really matters.

• Very good point. I just feel bad because some guys on here think they're doomed lol

• Lol I love this look honestly

• Yeah, it looks absolutely fine! I once had a crush on a guy that was bald, I thought he was so sexy, lol.

What Girls Said 5

• Truth is some guys look really hot with no hair. Some can't pull off the look. Not all mean looks good with facial hair, not all women can wear short hair. Different looks suit different people. I'm sure there are a number of girls out there who fight baldness hot. For the record I think u are one of the people that def look good bald! Lol

• The guy in The Chronicles of Riddick is sexy. 😊😊

• Because not everyone looks good bald

• The face becomes more important, which is enough to scare anyone! :P

• Bald guys are HOT.

What Guys Said 1

• So you want women to lie and claim looks don't matter? Some women may like the bald look, but not all of them. Being bald makes a guy look much older than he actually is, which isn't always a good thing.

• Lol okay I was trying to make this a positive thing but thanks I guess. I never said looks don't matter but I shave my head and I do just fine. I don't settle I go for any girl I find attractive I'm trying to give the guys I've seen post questions that they're worried of going bald for dating reasons some hope.