How do I looooooooooooooook?

What do you think about me ? How do i look ? Whats ugly on me ? :) thanks for your answersss :)

Most Helpful Guy

• What do you think about me?
    Not much

How do i look?
    Okay

Whats ugly on me?
    Your need of validation

What Guys Said 14

• Well your picture tells me your very concerned about how you look since you put a lot into your make-up, your attractive sexually speaking but the way you dress and the fact you asked that question makes me doubt there's a lot of complexity to you. Your under 18 so I'm pretty sure I'm right that your emotionally inmature and lack experience to hold an interesting conversation. Honestly there isn't an ugly feature on you and your attractive. What I'm giving you is my first impression that I might make if I walked up on you and first impressions while not always accurate do count for a lot more then I wish they did.

If I were you I'd tone down the make up a little and keep in mind your attractive and will get a lot of guys. The guys you want will ask you stimulating questions that you'll need to be well read and intellectually/socially mature for and the rest will be trying to maneuver you into bed by playing the fast game or the slow game.

• you look cool d00d, your background pic is more appealing in my opinion.

• Oh damn, you are all good. I especially like your hair. Got so much volume.

• You look seductive... *faints*
    i dont like your lipstick in your prof pic but the red lipstick makes you smoking!

• Hmmm sry to dissapoint you but nothing is ugly on you. I have no suggestions, couldn't get any better honestly

• You're so beautiful

• you look very pretty but would look so much better without all the makeup.

• very normal

• I can not notice your boobs well just the cleavage, because of ur hair. I think a sexy girl like u should get a better hair style. Other than that u r a perfect angel in blue jeans! Good luck in hunting poor men's soul.

• You look awesome n I guess better than me 😁 LOL 😁

• you are pretty and cool
    nothing ugly actually

• You look fineeee

• Woodberry.

• I love your face. 10/10.

What Girls Said 4

• How do you look without makeup?

• as do all the other girls also look

• So why are you asking 'how do I look' if you look like all other girls? You can't blame me for asking what you look like behind the mask of confidence.

• 1. You look ok
    2. I think you're a show off.
    3. Nothing

• I think you're gorgeous! I can't think of anything that would look ugly on you...

• You look beautiful :)
    I like your makeup :)