If you're below average, are you considered unattractive?

I mean, average is one thing but, if you're below average, are you considered unattractive, officially?

Most Helpful Girl

• only to people who consider what the media tells us is attractive is actually attractive.

to the other group of people you'll fall below, at, and above; depending on the individual.

What Girls Said 4

• Not necessarily. Anybody can be unattractive to someone because beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

• I consider unattractive like really bad looking. Not below average , but beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

• Yea i guess, if you're above average then you're attractive but average can still be attractive.

• Yes, but that doesn't mean you can't be attractive to anyone.

What Guys Said 4

• 50% of people are 'below average' (i'm blurring with median, but whatever).

I wouldn't say 50% of people are unattractive.

If you're slightly below average, you're just... part of the big group of people that's not super hot. But not hideous either.

• Yeah, that's why there's the average line, to separate attractive from unattractive.

• Kinda bro... :/

• "Officially"

Lol, so you think there's like a committee or something that puts the attractive or unattractive stamp on people? Go out and experience the world, my friend. Because your own little reality isn't doing you very good.