Am I considered as chubby or skinny?

Most Helpful Guy

• You look quite healthy and maybe a little on the skinny side

• Im thinking about losing 3-4 pounds. Guess if i do that i'd be considered as anorexic lol

• Well if you lost 3-4 pounds and gained it in muscle I doubt any guy is going to complain a whole lot. But you look really good the way you are :)

• Thanks for MHO :)

What Guys Said 20

• def not chubby.

• Neither. Maybe a little on the skinny side but not to an unhealthy extent

• if u were a little bit chubbier you'd be absolute basically

• You serious? You look fit. Not skinny, not chubby.

• You're slender. Nothing to worry about.

• You have a nice body but your boobs are small. I don't know about other guys but I like little large boobs. You should work on your boobs to get more perfect figure. Your stomach is quite good. It's turning me on!!!

• "You should work on your boobs" What the hell? They won't get bigger whitout weight gain or surgery, what do you even think breasts are made of?

• Of course you can work on it. Take some medicines, do exercise and the best thing is let your boyfriend play with it or squeeze it. If you don't have boyfriend, do it yourself

• Unfortunately i dont want bigger boobs.

• You look ill

• Chubby? Hell no!!! A lot more skinny than chubby.

• Skinny, and HAWT! Keep up the great work.

• Skinny for sure. You have a cute tummy. :-D

• actually really attractive

• Nope its a sexy body. Nice belly

• thats already good looking... as long as healthy whatever it takes not a big deal

• skinny, but cute.

• you are so fit

• Your are perfect!

• You have the perfect body type

• Skinnyyyyyyyyyyy

• I call that sexy ;)

• Average/slender I would say.

What Girls Said 7

• Omg you're obese!!! by the way you're bucket off fish is full, time to fish somewhere else.

• you are not chubby nor skinny, but you can improve if you tone up your body by combining cardio and weights.

• Now that.. Im too lazy to do lol

• lol its just an advise. You don't have to change, you look normal, but as Japanese always say: you can improve :-)

• So slim and athletic! Gorgeous! Don't ever think you're chubby, because you're faaaaaaaar from it.

• This is kind of funny, people kept on saying fit/athletic. I dont even exercise :|

• @Asker Well you look it! haha :D

• you must have a great metabolism.

• You are slim i would say

• Wow, I don't know why you'd even ask

• Some of my friends told me i'm fat. Maybe its because I've gained weight due to lots of stress.

• Wow I have exactly the same body basically and I always wonder that! People say I'm curvy (not big boobs/butt/thighs curvy, but having small waist/wide hips etc) but at the same time fit/slender. I guess it'd be the same for you!

• you look healthy too the skinny side too me you have a nice figure :)