Ass injections? Yay or nay?

I've noticed a hand full of girls would get ass injections to make their asses fatter! I.e. Kim Kardashian, Nicki Minaj, etc ..... I am blessed thank god! And I know some chicks aren't.

So for the gals: Would you get them?

And....

Guys: Do you like them?

0|0
9|16

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 15

• who gives a fuck about people like kim kardashian or nicki minaj... r they REALLY that important?

6|2
    0|1
  • Noooo please no! I don't like Nicki Minaj's or K. Kardashian's butts, they're too big.
    I rather see a small natural butt than something like that.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm not a huge fan of unnecessary cosmetic surgery... I like natural goodies.

Women need to stop believing that "small" goodies, aren't delicious to male sexuality!

1|1
    0|0
  • Please No... Just No!!

2|0
    0|0
  • Are you gonna sing about that? Like Anaconda?

3|1
    0|0
  • aww hell no!

2|1
    0|0
  • I don't like a fat ass, whether natural or fake.

1|1
    0|0
  • I think the idea of actually paying money to have somebody inject your body with god only knows what to make your ass bigger is insane.

0|0
    0|0
  • No I want all natural even if that means it is smaller

1|1
    0|0
  • I like a nice butt on a woman, but it's not all that important that you need to get injections.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nay for sure! Keep it natural :)

1|0
    0|0
  • No I'm not into anal sex with men. Not my thing.

0|0
    4|0
  • Honestly I think big butts are totally overrated. As long as it has a nice shape, it's fine.

0|0
    0|0
  • No fuck that shit

0|0
    0|0
  • May all the way!

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• No, I think it looks weird. Squats can make the muscles in the butt larger if that's what they want and it looks a lot better than the injections.

4|1
    0|0
  • To me those injections look way too fake, and disproportionate. Both Nicki and Kim looked more like normal proportionate human beings before getting those things.

3|0
    0|0
    • Lol well if you have the money.. Anything can look proportionate. Lmao😂😂

The sad thing is that this is true...

• Nay nay my butt is big enough and I'm not good with needles so nay

4|1
    0|0
  • Not on your life. My ass is big enough already. lol hahaha

3|0
    0|0
  • I would never have any surgery on my body unless it's necessary.
    Also, it's always better to have a natural less curvy body than something so fake in my opinion, so I don't really understand why many girls do this kind of things. But if it helps them being more confident, I'm happy for them.
    I think Nicki is gorgeous by the way but she surely paid a lot for that body and had the best surgeons. It's definitely a risk to do that if you're not willing to pay for the best.

0|0
    0|0
  • yay! but im scared to do that

1|0
    0|0
  • No and I like my ass just the way it is. The fat ass fad will fade away soon enough

0|0
    0|0
  • i would say nay if its not done right they can ruin your body and make you look worse just do squats instead you probably look great the way you are!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • nope wouldn't get it

0|0
    0|0