Ass injections? Yay or nay?

I've noticed a hand full of girls would get ass injections to make their asses fatter! I.e. Kim Kardashian, Nicki Minaj, etc ..... I am blessed thank god! And I know some chicks aren't.

So for the gals: Would you get them?

And....

Guys: Do you like them?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 15

• who gives a fuck about people like kim kardashian or nicki minaj... r they REALLY that important?

• Noooo please no! I don't like Nicki Minaj's or K. Kardashian's butts, they're too big.
    I rather see a small natural butt than something like that.

• I'm not a huge fan of unnecessary cosmetic surgery... I like natural goodies.

Women need to stop believing that "small" goodies, aren't delicious to male sexuality!

• Please No... Just No!!

• Are you gonna sing about that? Like Anaconda?

• aww hell no!

• I don't like a fat ass, whether natural or fake.

• I think the idea of actually paying money to have somebody inject your body with god only knows what to make your ass bigger is insane.

• No I want all natural even if that means it is smaller

• I like a nice butt on a woman, but it's not all that important that you need to get injections.

• Nay for sure! Keep it natural :)

• No I'm not into anal sex with men. Not my thing.

• Honestly I think big butts are totally overrated. As long as it has a nice shape, it's fine.

• No fuck that shit

• May all the way!

What Girls Said 9

• No, I think it looks weird. Squats can make the muscles in the butt larger if that's what they want and it looks a lot better than the injections.

• To me those injections look way too fake, and disproportionate. Both Nicki and Kim looked more like normal proportionate human beings before getting those things.

• Lol well if you have the money.. Anything can look proportionate. Lmao😂😂

The sad thing is that this is true...

• Nay nay my butt is big enough and I'm not good with needles so nay

• Not on your life. My ass is big enough already. lol hahaha

• I would never have any surgery on my body unless it's necessary.
    Also, it's always better to have a natural less curvy body than something so fake in my opinion, so I don't really understand why many girls do this kind of things. But if it helps them being more confident, I'm happy for them.
    I think Nicki is gorgeous by the way but she surely paid a lot for that body and had the best surgeons. It's definitely a risk to do that if you're not willing to pay for the best.

• yay! but im scared to do that

• No and I like my ass just the way it is. The fat ass fad will fade away soon enough

• i would say nay if its not done right they can ruin your body and make you look worse just do squats instead you probably look great the way you are!!!

• nope wouldn't get it