Do you think I should get breast enhancement surgery?

I'm 19, turning 20 in May and I've been thinking for a while that I should get a boob job as I want them bigger. I'm not quite sure if I should though, I'm a 36D which I find small (UK&US size) and I would like to get them bigger, but I'm kind of scared because of the side effects and all, what do you guys think?

Most Helpful Girl

• Whatttttttt? 36D is by no means small! If that is your idea of small then i must have mosquito bites for breasts :L If its something you feel strongly about then go for it but in my opinion there's no need

• Thank You! I've acc seen your name around this site before people saying you're the prettiest GaGer and you ARE really pretty :3 ! also, yes! Russian, my dad is Russian but I don't speak it :)

• You're welcome lovely!
      Awe really? :') Thank you so much! <3 x

• Thank you for MH! <3

What Guys Said 16

• If you want to then why not?
    It's your body after all. Body modifications can be cool I guess... but boob jobs are kinda meh in my book. It's nothing special.

• You sound good with your size , make sure you get well testing
    if you decide to get it done cause there is more cases of breast cancer
    coming up ( Not trying to scare you) Honestly, it's the girl i care about,
    i don't care about her breast size that's way i see things..

• You are perfect just the way god made you. You don't need rubber boobies. Natural is always better

• Thank You, I'll take this into consideration

• Hell no! 36D is perfect. 👌

Why would you want them to be bigger? Boobs are a turn off if they are excessively large.

• Natural of any size is better than fake boobs.

No to surgery.

• you're already on the bigger side basically... y even bigger?

• I don't know, I just feel like bigger is better?

• Don't bother; they are fine. Besides, once you get pregnant, they'll be HUGE! Seriously, don't do it. No need and guys are happy and, if you go too big, you'll have back problems.

• Just stay normal don't get into a surgery with side effects, it doesn't worth it and I hate fake boobs

• You are good, we can live happily.. Believe me... :"

• The question is do you think you should?

• Fake tits are bullshit; i would rather have small naturals than large fakes

• No do not get a boob job. Your boobs are fine as is.

• As long as you know what you're getting yourself in to

• Oh, okay thankss

• That's what I always say to girls who ask if they should get their boobs done. I feel like it's the safest thing to say. If I say yes, you'll feel insulted, if I say no, you'll think I'm just being nice. This way, you know that I'm saying, as long as you know what you'd be getting yourself in to, I'm basically leaving it up to you, but reminding you that actions have consequences

• 36 D is a pretty good size. I thought you were going to say you're an A cup.

Just leave them alone. fake boobs are a turn off and a deal breaker.

• 36 d is all you'll ever need. you dont need a change. only a change in mentality.

• Nooooo 36D is like perfect and I am sure other men will attest to this but natural is better.

• men like natural boobs better?

• I guess it's because I've always had the mentality when it comes to things like this, that the bigger the better

• Some guys like big some small, but I would say yours are in that good C and D size that appeals to many men.

What Girls Said 5

• I am a 36B. Before I got pregnant I was a A cup. I kind of wish I could be again. It would be easier on my back. Not only that but they do not look as perky. To me fake boobs do not look good. Nothing against you or woman with them. Not only that but if you ever want kids they might be self conscious about their body to. There are also a lot of risks. You could have nerve damage. You will not feel touch as well. Do your tease arch and be aware of all the risks.

• You are already on the bigger side and i Think if you get Them even bigger they're just gonna be trouble and most bikinis and bras are really not good looking

• D is a bigger size I don't think you need any bigger it ain't worth the side effects

• Yeah I think you should get F's

• Let me see em'? Then i can answer honestly or whatever ya know...