Chubby/ fat girls?

Is there many other people out there who find fat girls really sexy? Not obese, just soft, reasonably big belly, big thighs, round soft butt, big jiggly boobs, really sexy? Such a turn on for me. Skinny girls usually have a smaller chest and I'm scared I'll break them or something. You can really hug a fat girl properly and know your hugging a girl.

Most Helpful Girl

• I can't handle beig bigger. I was chubby in juniors high and refuse to ever let myself get thy chubby again. In fact I'm 115lbs and still think I need to lose 15lbs. I'm not a fan of being big, of having large breasts, having thick thighs, etc. when I was like that I was disgusted with myself and still am.
    by the way I don't find larger women disgusting or anything I just find myself disgusting when I'm larger

What Girls Said 5

• I'm just going to put it out here- skinny girls don't break into a million pieces if you hug them too tight or something like that.

• Whaatttt? This belongs on the news!

• Haha, but it's true! We aren't made of glass you know :P

• Thin girls are often stronger then fat girls. If you hug a fat girl to tight, you will likely hurt them, and same with thin ones. But thin does not mean frail. I have arm wrestled with big looking girls a couple of times, just to prove the point. I always win, and I have slender arms.

• Not going to lie, I've been hugged a couple of times and have thought... "oh my god, I might die tonight". I'm pretty sure your fear of breaking us is valid lol but hey, you are right, fat girls are sexy.

• OMG, lol. Good to know. At least somebody does...

• There's a certain extent before I get like oh my god! I do really like thin girls but I'm chubby but not that fat. I think I'm "average." Despite having big boobs I just wish I could cut off. My girl is thin and tall. But I've accepted chubby girls and thin.

• Thick girls turn me on :D

What Guys Said 6

• me dude... chubby girls are fuckin hot basically

www.smiley-lol.com/.../napoleon1.gif

• I prefer the smaller proportions all over on a skinny girl.

• Nooooooooo!

Fat girls remind me of this one girl that always stalks me.

• Obese girls are disgusting. Not a chance in hell, my friend.

• I always find it kind of funny when overweight men say things like this.

• Your picture suggests otherwise.

Also, fat/chubby doesn't necessarily mean obese. A person could be on the higher end of the healthy weight range for their height and be considered chubby. "Fat" could mean overweight or obese, but overweight and obese are different things. It may be classified differently depending on where you live, but, for example, "overweight" is a BMI of 25-30, whereas "obese" is a BMI of greater than 30. All obese people are overweight (above a healthy weight), but not all overweight people are obese.

The QA specified that he wasn't talking about obese women. Ignoring that and insisting that chubby/fat = obese is just being purposefully obtuse.

• My profile picture does not suggest otherwise; it isn't a body shot.

I don't care about BMI. BMI is irrelevant. Body fat percentage is the only useful tool that exists for determine obesity or lack of it. As for that, 25-32% is overweight, and 32%+ is obese (this is different for women).

Obese vs. overweight is semantics. No woman looks good overweight or obese, and neither are healthy.

The QA did not suggest otherwise. He included the word "fat" in the very title, which is synonymous with obesity. Now, what he described in the description is different; the type of woman he described is someone like Kim Kardashian, Pinky, Kelly Divine, of Cherokee D'ass--and those types of woman are hot.

Throwing the word obtuse in there is silly. I could say you're being obtuse for not agreeing, or all the butthurt and/or fat women that down-voted me are obtuse, too, for disagreeing. Neither of us can really prove the other is being "obtuse".

• I like doing it with bigger sized White girls.

• Thin is better. I would rather rap my arms around a smaller girl's waist and tone body than squeeze a heavier girl