Am I pretty? Could someone rate me?

Guys never ask me out and I've never even gotten my first kiss so I was wondering if it was because I was unattractive. I'm really scared that it might be because of the way I look.
https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=DABB66F267FCF858!3371&authkey=!ALAuioqlKyWyjXk&v=3&ithint=photo%2cjpeg

Most Helpful Girl

• All this insecurity because you're black? You're a kid. Most kids are awkward looking in their teens.

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 4

• Don't worry, you're plenty attractive. You have very pretty eyes :)
    You are also under 18... and having been such a teenage boy myself, I know that most of them tend to be cautious and worrying and awkward because they don't know how to deal with girls just yet. Sure, there are a few smooth-talkers, but the majority are hapless up until they reach 18-ish years.

Your guy's out there, and you'll find him :)

• Ignore the suchka who said you're ugly because you're black, I think you're a pretty girl. You have a nice smile.

• You definitely are.

• Of course your scared it's because of your looks. Your a girl

Trust me, you look pretty

What Girls Said 5

• Oh you are so pretty! What a gorgeous smile and bright eyes. You should never need to ask - feel confident that you are 100% gorgeous dear.

• You're actually really pretty! I love your eyes and youve got gorgeous cheekbones and skin as well. So no your not ugly.

• I say you are a 7

• very pretty, at least 7. nice smile :)

• Yup :) quite pretty really