Girls, what's your opinion on an old picture of mine?

what's your opinion on an old picture of mine?

I let myself go since I took this picture a couple years back. I generally don't like myself although I hide it well in my everyday life. At some point everything changed - a couple of failed relationships and a particularly crazy ex caused me to doubt myself and lose my sense of self-esteem. Pictures of myself I generally don't like including this one, plus I'm half-white and half-asian - people perceive certain stereotypes on me which I don't conform or belong to at all. That being said I gave up dating and haven't dated in about 5 years ago.

I know my personality right now is nothing to be attracted to since I have a lot things to fix. I just want to know if at least my appearance (at least as it was) is good enough, kind of to rule it out if possible.

• Attractive
    62% (10)
  • Not Attractive
    6% (1)
  • Not My Type
    32% (5)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

8

Most Helpful Girl

• Those relationships were in the past, I know it hurts but you have to look in the future. I liked someone once, and he liked me, but I thought he wasn't going to like me because of all the bad relationships I had in the past. I thought he would end up being just like them, but he wasn't. And I blew it, he was my first love. Don't let past relationships hurt your relationships in the future, I seriously wouldn't worry about it though because your very attractive.

~let the haters make you stronger lol

What Girls Said 7

• You're pretty good looking!
    Don't be too down on yourself, like you don't measure up to some set standards. Everyone's got room for 'improvement', looking to fix whatever they may perceive to be wrong in themselves.
    I think your appearance is great. As long as you're a nice guy and you manage to get along well with the girl, I'm sure you could make it work with a little bit of effort on both sides should you decide to get back into the dating scene.

• What are you talking about? you are hot as hell! I normally don't go for Asian men but you made me rethink haha

• I almost had an orgasm just looking at you. Whatever is bothering you, don't give up until you sort it out. You're a perfect ten in the looks department.

• there's no link to the pic..

• Hot Asian. I like it

• Would tap your elbows, and I don't say that to just anybody.

• Great cheekbones, lovely lips, beautiful skin tone, nice eyes.

You've got tons to work with here!

• Thanks, I appreciate it.

• I know how it feels when your spirit gets crushed... Keep pushing! Best wishes.