Does my height intimidate him?

Ok, so I am 5'11" and about 120 lbs. So I am thin, just really super tall! Can that be intimidating for guys?!

He's 6, 2 - 6,3

Most Helpful Guy

• Woah, you have long legs. Fine by me, though.

• haha I do! I'm wearing 3 inch heels in my photo, so they aren't really thaaaaat long. but still long haha

What Guys Said 7

• If he is taller than you, I don't see why it would. If you are taller than him then I can see why it would. If you are taller than him, he may be intimidating either because his feels less of a 'man' when with you or he would assume you would reject him because of his height.

• It sure can intimidate some guys. Depends on the height of the guy.

• It can intimidate short guy. Never a tall guy lol.

With your height you can basically become a model if you have a cute face to go with it haha.

• For some yes for others no. Sorry that was vague...

• "Does my height intimidate him?"

How tall is "him"? How tall is the guy you're interested in?

• For some maybe. I just don't think it's attractive. I like small girls. Everybody is different.

• I'm 5'7, and no, that wouldn't intimidate me.

What Girls Said 2

• I wish I was that tall. I don't think your height is intimidating who ever you're talking about lol

• No, not for guys who are 6 feet and over, at least