Girls, what do you think about my body?

what do you think about my body?
Legit or quit?

• Legit
    88% (225)
  • Quit
    12% (32)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

111

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 110

• You have the muscles and the toughness but I think you are overdoing it. I would think you should tone it down a little bit.

• Well damn! Let my thirsty behind drink some water lol

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...5f0aa1826e.jpg

• Well done, your abs are good. but there's room for improvement, keep it up. Don't listen to anyone that says quit, this website isn't full of people who are aiming to be healthy.

• So you just want an opinion about your core and chest?
    You look find. You'd be better without looking for the approval of internet girls

I don't want to be mean considering everyones body type is different and no matter what ya do you can't have everything.

I don't know why anyones saying you're over doing it. You need to work your lower abs and your chest isn't really anything. Mostly you kinda just looks skinny

• I'm going to be horribly inappropriate for a moment and mention I really want to pet your tattoos. Like, really, really bad.

• Normally I prefer skinny normal guys who aren't very fit but you're definitely attractive lol

• You look fab.

• Not my type but I'm sure you probably made some chick's panties drip.

• Lol, I think you know you have a decent body (at least by conventional standard) but you're looking for compliments from the ladies. ;p

• Wow...

Nice. =)

But your waist looks so incredibly tiny as opposed to your shoulder. Maybe fatten up a bit?
    I don't know... Maybe it's just my preference...

• 10 out of 10 A+ those tats are legit, the abs and arms are 100% legit, hidden tech, husbando material. :D <3

• Looks great to me!
    Fit but not too gym rat looking. I'd still feel comfortable eating a burger in your presence.
    Tattoos are great too, I've never seen any quite like them.

• Nice, even though I'm not into tats...

• You don't work out just to have a nice body, it's really stupid to quit working out just because some people on the Internet say so? Are they the ones who control your life?

• Legit, don't quit + get bigger.
    Your tatts = HAF x 10000000 :)

• Gorgeous body but don't overdue it.

• I just passed out 😷

• I think you look good. I don't know how some girls say you're overdoing it. That doesn't make since. Plus you're belly button is super cute

• I like muscly skinny so looks good to me. I don't know what you're supposed to be " overdoing".

• Quit what? Working out? Never. Even if you have a perfect body.

• Nice nice nice if you have a beard I'll totally love you...:)

• Perfect. :)

• You have a good body. But to me it wouldn't matter anyway. I don't care about muscles or being skinny. It is the inside that counts.

• You look good , man!

• The tats are cool, the musles too.
    Just not really my type. I like broader-built guys ;)

• I'm pretty aesthetic width wise. 29 inch waist with good shoulder width.

• There's not much I can do with numbers... =) Hope I don't offend you, your body looks good, I just like broader types, because I'm kinda... wide myself.

• I need to see the booty to decide.
    That's the big factor. Hahah

Jk. You look fine

• Nice tattoos and toned stomach I just suggest you chill out because your body is a 10! In my opinion lol :)

• Nice... nice

• This is legit. Based on the comments I can only think the 14% who said "quit" just don't like tattoos or want more defined abs.

• Being fit like that is very attractive but try not to go overboard because you don't want to look like you're overly muscular then after well it's get really unattractive ("the rock")

• Oh heck no. I'm trying to fit in my express shirts still.

• Any men overly muscular other than the rock, could look like overdoing it. Rock is a sexy mdfkr :) dont mind if i do lol

• More from Girls
    80