Guys, guys can you rate this girl (pic)?

rate her 1-10 and why?
guess age?

http://s26.postimg.org/pyhbibnnd/heo8_FMIxt8_A.jpg

101

Most Helpful Guy

• I guess you've become the next "I'm going to post this question once every 12 hours for a few weeks" person on here, huh?

• i ll post it whatever times i want... any problem?

• Who force u to answer, idiot. If u were not anonymus, i d block u, but u too insecure to write not anonymus.
      I repeay, i will POST this anseer 10 more times if i d want to, i dont give a fuck whats annoying for someone i dont know

• As you ask anonymously? lol I guess we're both idiots then, right?

What Guys Said 100

• about a 7. she looks really kind of worn (the lines around her mouth and bags under her eyes). I imagine she's early to mid 20s

• This question was asked earlier. I do not think the answers will change in the intervening 30 hours.
    .

• That's an awful photoshopped picture. I don't know who would be fooled by that. That girls prob 17 and overlayed with A cartoon drawing of Mother Goose to add those perfectly symmetrical wrinkles.

• Exactly what I was thining. For som reason, she photosopped wrinkles onto her face. Wtf, why?

• I got it! Cause they're in High School and they hate her and are somehow trying to humilate her. Classic pathetic High School tricks.

• Picture looks edited. Like a 16 year old girl is so self concious she used an aging software to see what men may think of her as she will look when she's older because she's unhappy with her looks currently and hoping the future is bright. Yes I "overanalyzed" this but that's what I thought about when I saw the picture

• A solid 5.
    She doesn't smile. Has a weird facial expression.
    Her eyes show no feelings, no inner happiness.
    Thumbs down.

• I think she's beautiful, but it looks Photoshopped, like they added some faint wrinkles and veins and stuff. Strange.

• To be honest, I give her 7
    Age 25

• The link won't work for me, but I'll tell you this

A lot of guys have a fucked up rating system. They'll give a girl, who even they think is just pretty cute, a 10 and then an insanely gorgeous girl the same score.

A lot of the time its empathy and all lies but some guys are just absolutely retarded at scoring.

So that'll explain the huge difference in a lot of your ratings.

Maybe you're gorgeous, maybe you're not... but I'll never know with that damn link!!! AGHHHHHHH!!!

• link is fine, not clever enough?

• And you're calling me stupid?

You're just some stupid and naive little 13-14 year old who used an aging app to make herself look older (yea, I've read the other guys' opinions)

Then you pretend that the photo is not actually you when its so desperately obvious that it is.

At least that explains your irrational, ignorant and childish behavior, refusing to read my reply (you probably can't read so well anyway) and having a little tantrum.

You're absolutely retarded :D
      I'm not even going to bother replying to anything else you have to say.

As I'm sure I'll be interrupting your naptime ;)

Bye bye :D... retard

• And you actually thought the aging app would work? :D

Absolutely adorable! :D

• Girl is a 4/10.

• Ehhh mid 6's. Mid to late 20s

• 2/10. just cause she doesn't look fat. Otherwise, maybe even lower. she looks like she was either abused and kept in a dungeon for years or needs some serious sleep.

• Not until you admit its actually you

• Lovely kind of smile. Nice eyes. Nice hair. Pretty face. Would be a good partner for ANY guy.

• Rating someone is age-dependent. If it weren't then all 90 year old women would be -10. So I'm not really going to rate without knowing the age.

• 7/10 and for some reason I think she's either a tired-looking 17 year old or petite early 20's.

• why do u think she is tired?

• Well she looks like she has those eye bags. But who am I to judge, I have them myself :D

• Crappy photo but i would have to say 7 and even though she looks older i would have to say 17 and by the way the aging software is complete s**t and I would invest in a better one lol

• Bad aging photoshop. Obviously fake

• 6? 7?
    33 years?

That can't be the best pic you have... Or maybe you're 40 and that pic is the best you can do... hmmmmm

• Those wrinkles look photoshopped to me. With them she looks 30 something, without them she looks like a teenager..

• But 30yr olds don't have wrinkles, believe me, I know

• Either she looks under 18 or under 21. Either way, I'd say she is damn cute and want her to give me her number. Get it because she wants a rate? She wants a number and I want her number? I'll be leaving now...

• You definitely aren't older than 30 - quite certain of that. Why do you need me to rate you? You look great!

• i am 25 and this is not me, i dont need u to rate me. READ question before answer

• 28 years old
    6.5/10

• Feels like everyone is rating fairly nice. 5 at best. The picture tweak messes her real look up.

• this is her real look, except she were no make up

• Well she looks older than 30... I'd say 50s. She has those wrinkles settling in, nothing wrong with it. Just don't see the high rates like everyone else does.

• Agree that it looks fake but to answer your question I would rate her a 4/10 and say she looks about 32 and sleep deprived. Either that or it's a bad photo of her.

• -1 point for hairstyle, -1 point for misplaced eye-shadow (?), -1 point for no teeth (showing), -1 point for head-shot-only... the Canadian judge gives a 6/10. Birthday is April 2, 1988.

• 5/10

Mid or late 30's

• it seems like someone drew her lines to look older. without the lines looks like 20 yo 8,5/10 but with the lines looks like 27 and 7/10

• look at the jaw line, its not young, i didn't drew anything, i can't even open photoshop

• well.. she is still pretty but confusing

• Um... she has pretty eyes? She is obviously old, so i would say 48 or so.

• eh... no. I mean, most people will probably say she's not that bad, but she's just solidly NOT my type.

• Whats ur type

• i can't particularly pinpoint it. I guess the woman in the picture sort of just reminds me of a few people in my life who i've had bad experiences with.

• Your very pretty Hun i love your hair ^^

• More from Guys
    70