How do I look for my age? I've been trying to get better?

how do I look for my age??? I've been trying to get better!!!?

hi, how do I look for my age?

i know I'm skinny, and I'm realy self conscious. but I've been trying to get better. how am I doing?

and by the way. this is me without flexing or posing or anything. http://tinypic.com/r/2m2deuq/8

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't lift weights so young. You will stunt your height. You don't want to be complaining about being short for the rest of your life.

Stay fit and run. Don't lift weights. Get taller and reach your full height potential by eating healthy and sleeping right.

And then start lifting at 20

• I'm pretty tall anyways. and I am at the age when I can start lifting. it won't stunt my growth

• I already am tall for an adult

• This is a myth.

What Girls Said 6

• You are doing pretty good ! You look hot !

• Impressive.

• you got some muscle dude!!!
    Profile pic... dont wear sunglasses...
    love the hair though...

• whaaaaaaaaaat I love my sunglasses!!!

and about my hair. I have just recently had my hair mutulated by a monster posing as a barber. it will take months to grow my lushious hair back to how it is in that pic

• oh no... u should sue the barber... jk... But sorry about ur hair though... it lived a good life, and maybe it will be reincarnated as a wig... :P... jk... jk...

• Its good for ur age

• you look great for your age! keep the hard work up!!!

• you look great I would say less arm exercising cause they look fine maybe a little more ab workouts but you look great!

• also you need to get in the sun so you get tan ;)

What Guys Said 4

• this is not skinny dude... u r twice bigger than me basically, even if i'm almost a decade older than u... hah

• good work!!!
    trust me bro when you hit 18, you will start putting on way more mass!

just remember good posture and train legs more than anything else!
    the biggest mistake i made was not training legs hard in HS

When you hit legs your body produces the most muscle building hormone
    So squat and dead lift!

Oh and eat like a freakbeast!

• Why you self consious of your body bro? Your body looks more manly then 90% of people your age.. Build more muscle if you wanna feel less selfconsious it does help but bro your body is perfect -no homo

• Dude, I'd say that's pretty good.