Are you comfortable with your body? Would you change anything about your body?

Simple question really. Do you like the way that you look?
if you could change one thing what would it be?
Are you what would be considered 'good looking' or 'attractive'?

Most Helpful Guy

• I wish I wasn't overweight. Then I'd look pretty good. I have a fat stomach and a bit of fat in other places, and my face is a bit chubby. Luckily, when I'm wearing the clothes I normally wear I don't think you can tell very much. But I hate the whole summer because I don't wanna go to the pool and it makes me feel bad.

What Girls Said 5

• I'm mostly comfortable.
    I wish I could fix my skin though. I lost a good amount of weight so I'm a little squishy and saggier than id like. And its always dry no matter what I do.

Other than that, I'm really happy with where I am.

• i'd change my face lol and no I'm not attractive in any shape or form

• Its interesting to me a male would post this. Kind of cool really. I suffer from body distortion and an eating disorder, so you probably know my answer. I hate me, my looks and would change basically my entire life. However, if the question was how do I view others/change anything about them I'd always have a different opinion. Everyone is beautiful and has their own special uniqueness that makes them gorgeously them. I'm just the exception

• I have stress issues so, I guess I also wish that I weighed a bit more. My looks are meh.

• Meh, I would love more toned legs, but other than that i'm comfortable.

What Guys Said 4

• I would like to gain like 15 pounds. And grow some muscle. I'm on my way but still got a lot to work on.

• currently i'm comfortable basically...

www.smiley-lol.com/.../napoleon1.gif

• I am happy, if I could change one thing it would be my stomach, but I am working on it and hopefully going to get it flat one day

• Be a young hot girl with a wonderful family.