What GAGers could be models?

On runways, photoshoots, you name it... Who would be great as a model? Both guys and girls

0|1
11|16

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 16

• I have a GREAT list in my head , but then again so does everyone till it leaves my shoulders so here goes nothing.
    For female.
    I say.
    @linkywinky - tatted female model - lingerie
    @CommieDearest - POWER STANCE - female cop - Karl Barx on a leash looking all majestic
    @XNicholeMariex3 (she already is one lol) - Olympian goddess but I do wonder if she can do mermaid ;3
    @MaskedSanity - Alexander McQueen's POWER fashion
    @Princessofpersia - traditional Persian clothing with a modern twist of provocation perhaps.

Might add more later , god there's so many good looking people on GaG...

For the Men's department. How can I not mention our LORD AND SAVIOR
    @rthomas43 - British Columbia lumberjack with a GREAT whopping ax , bringing the plaid and beard BACK!
    @Phoenix98- the Scottish period drama KICK.
    @RedThread - BRINGING the computer nerd TO THE FORE FRONT of fashion. Nerdy can be sexy too! (god damn it , shave that stasche pleease)
    @Hephaestus - the male tatted wonder entry. :3 SHOW EM what ART is all about!
    @Ihav2fart - I got a feeling he could pull off the Yakuza look quite well (in case the Yakuza is offended... I'm SORRY... I'm sorry god damn it... I'm SORRY)

Lastly... the secret guest...
    The Netherland wonder... the onion headed blonde avatar man who for the love of me I can't remember his name... God... when he's born a choir of angels descended from the heavens and the brightest light rays shone out of his mother's vagina as he walked out of the womb (yes, he can walk at birth)

3|3
    4|3
  • Downvote Time!

@GalaxyHotChoc
    @GirlsEatGirls
    @BarbaraP
    @Chick180

Wonder beard would've made it.. but now he's beardless wonder.

2|1
    2|3
  • @jordanblossom

fuck the guys lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • @mistninja314 I could be an infamous model named "Mr UGLY" I guess

0|1
    0|0
  • On my followers list @justbanannaz and xnicholemariex3 would be my top two choices.

2|0
    1|0
  • @justbanANNAz <- The only user on here who looks like a model

1|0
    1|0
  • @Asker ...

0|0
    0|0
  • 1|1
    1|0
  • @chocolateismylover WIth an avatar like that she'd take first place at county fair.

1|0
    0|0
  • It takes more than looks to be a model so probably none

0|0
    0|0
  • I've been offered modeling jobs, but I won't do that shit.

0|0
    0|0
  • I was on a magazine cover with @cuteguy22 .

0|0
    0|0
  • I am not like a model at all! Some would say I'm the reverse...

0|0
    0|0
  • i want to be a fitness model when i am older, part time

0|0
    0|0
  • 1|0
    1|1
  • @idk... I have no idea

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10