Which hair color would you find more attractive?

i have dirty blonde hair, I'm pale/ivory skinned with greenish blue eyes. I'm going to dye my hair black or dark brown but which do you like better? Please don't tell me you prefer blonde

0|0
2|8

Most Helpful Guy

• REDHEADS FTW BASICALLY!!!

0|0
    0|0
    • Red hair dye fades really fast though :/ otherwise I would

• My mom is a natural redhead haha

What Guys Said 7

• Dark brown sounds nice with skin tone and eye colour

0|0
    0|0
  • Well I find all hair colors attractive but if I had to choose I'd say I prefer brunettes or red heads, I love red heads there's something about them that's just damn sexy!

0|0
    0|0
  • Black or Red head I don't like other colors:/

0|0
    0|0
  • Brown please. Brown is best in all situations

0|0
    0|0
  • If you are ale with blue eyes, then blonde is better. If you had brown eyes, than brown/black hair.

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm not doing blonde at all

• Show All
    • No I just hate it myself. I know people like blonde but I truly hate it. I'm not changing for others liking

• Okay, well that's good. I don't know what grade you're in, but at least you aren't as dumb as me haha

• Black hair with red lipstick looks best on pale skin in my opinion.

0|0
    0|0
  • Black hair will be awesome with ur eyes

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• I have pale skin and brown eyes, I dyed my hair black when I was 15. Had loads of my classmates laughing at me and plus it was hard to contain. I found it difficult to style. Once I went back blonde everyone was like "it suits your eyes" etc... plus black made me look sickly pale but it suits other girls that I know. I don't really know what you look like but I have seen women with light blue eyes and dark hair and they look mega sexy. I think for greenish blue eyes, maybe a dark brown might suit you best? or red even.

0|0
    0|0
  • I really love black hair with pale skin with Blue-greenish eyes.
    And I am sure Black hair will make you looks sooooo stunning. Like this:
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...b18da789ba.jpg

0|0
    0|0