Is my body type attractive?

http://imgur.com/4YI7DQ6

I hear so often that skinny is ugly, and that it is unattractive to be thin, that real women have curves. I just can't help but wonder if that is true? Does it make me not a woman if I have a thinner physique? I don't mean to come off as soself conscious, its just that these sort of comments make me wonder.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 12

• Everyone has a type and everyone will comment on things that aren't their type. Often out of jealousy or ignorance.

In my opinion, you're body looks amazing and I think the majority of guys would agree. You'll get the few guys that like a little more meat, more curves. To each's own.

The biggest comment I hear about women being to skinny from my group of friends is when it's skin and bones. Where you see the ribcage and someone looks unhealthy/malnourished.

I'd say you have nothing to worry about! I'm sure more people envy you than find you ulgy.

• Where do you heard that? They are just jealous bitches. You're fine.

You look like you have some kind of "hourglass" curves already. I guess you're real women now.

• you are very skinny, this is true
    You are still attractive =)
    But plumper women will always hate on your body, you have something they dont
    and it works vice versa...

Hardly any girls are comfortable with their bodies and thats a shame
    Embrace your body, embrace your thinness and know you are beautiful in your own way!
    and that BF% has nothing to do with being a woman

• Fantastic! You are skinny but you look healthy skinny which is good :). And you look like you have pretty hair and really pretty hands! Don't worry you have a lot going on :). Message me if you ever need another pep talk! haha

• Fuck yeah it is!

You are on the side but that's where you want to be at your age cause when you get to about 26, 27 you'll put on about 5 or 6kgs that will always stay with you anyway.

• *on the skinny side* but that's where you want to be, rest of what I wrote

• Yeah, you're hot.

• I think you knew before posting this topic that you didn't have an ugly body...

Skinny girls are shamed. Curvy girls are shamed. Literally every body type is going to be shamed by someone.

• You don't seem too thin to me... slender, but not skinny.

You appear to be someone who maintains their weight...

• No! You're perfect

• great body nice ass

• You're very sexy, baby.

• The people who say skinny is ugly are usually overweight women who want to feel better about themselves.
    "Men want curves only dogs want the bones"
    Pure horseshit.
    You have a excellent body. Stop worrying.

What Girls Said 1

• You've got nothing to worry about, definitely not ugly!