Does my body look manly?

I'm really insecure about my body, especially my broad shoulders and narrow hips. On the other hand, I'm quite petite, only 5'1'' tall, with round butt and big boobs. One of my friends, who's by the way a classic pear shaped girl, once said that I look really manly, squareish and that my hip to waist ratio is really poor. That made me feel even worse about myself because inside I'm really girly and feminine and I feel like my body doesn't match my personality. Here's a photo of my body http://imgur.com/e3WP2Mo and please please, if you want to bash me even more and just be rude and mean, keep your comments to yourself. Only constructive criticism okay?

Guys, thank you so much for your responses! Sometimes online strangers can be much more friendly and helpful than actual friends. I know I shouldn't rely on people's opinions so much but it really did make me feel less insecure and more confident. Thanks!

Most Helpful Guy

• you know a picture would have sufficed much more than description. im tempted to use Kambos gif for... imagination...

but look d00d you said it yourself, you used the word "petite", "round butt" "big boobs" how is that manly?

your friend sounds like a jelly bitch. she's just peanut butter and jealous.

• @Asker its cool i was pretty sure you weren't her, then i saw the pic though and i had a slight doubt but honestly that chick never even really responds to people so its cool. you're not her :D and fuck your friend, figuratively, that was a bitch move.

• Hahaha I see :) thanks!

What Guys Said 11

• I don't think you look manly at all, you have a cute butt.
    You also said you have big boobs, and definitely is not manly.

• Not manly at all. You have a great body!

• Nah gurl you deffo have a femine bod.. cheers

• Nice butt and shape, you look femine, got a pic of the front?

• round butt and big boobs are not manly at all.
    I saw the pic and I think you have more of an hour glass figure. That's definitely hard to come by sometimes for some people. Do you work out? That's usually helps.

• Yeah I actually work out quite a lot! Currently I'm on day 10 of squat challenge + cardio

• Yeah, then you have an hour glass figure, not manly.
      Good work, keep it up. :D

• Thanks :)

• You look kinda square.

• Lol how can you possibly think you look manly from that picture?

• Do you know ? 😶?

• Need a pic

• Show pics or it didn't happen

• No, you look great... very sexy!

What Girls Said 9

• No, I don't think you look "manly" at all. All women are built differently, we can't all be hourglass or pear shaped. My body is similar to yours, there's nothing at all wrong with that. Don't be insecure.

• -Petite
    -Big boobs
    -Round butt

Definitely what comes to mind when I think "manly".

• Let me not be a fucking dick for once, No. Your body is not manly. I didn't see any pics, but I'm willing to bet you look feminine.

• You have a nice shape and it's not manly at all.

Why do girls do this to each other? It's so pathetic.

Never listen to what other people say about you or your body, you're not in their head, you don't know their intentions.

• Tell your "friend" to shut the fuck up. I know friends are supposed to be honest, but she isn't even being honest, you aren't manly at ALL. You have a great body and it's curvy in the right places too! It's actually not squareish at all.
    Trust me, my body is straight up and down and my curvier friends would always tease me about it, but I know how to carry it off so I just ignore them.

Not every girl can have a 24 inch waist and Kim Kardashian hips.

• Thank you so much! I know, I should've written "friend". I've once heard that as long as you feel beautiful and feminine you are feminine, I guess that rule applies to everyone, including us! Thank you once again, it really made feel much better :)

• No its not

• Girl, your body looks good, don't know what in the hell your friend was talking about. I didn't think you looked square at all. It was quite obvious to me that you have a feminie figure, you look good.

• Nope. Not manly at all.

• Your body looks fabulous.

• No, you have a very nice body. by the way your butt is perfect