What do you think of my tattoos? :) be honest xD?

I have a flower pattern on my chest and three butterflies going up my neck, as you can see in my pic :)

Most Helpful Guy

• As far as the artistic value goes, it looks amazing! I'm not usually a fan of tattoos, but you pull it off very well in my opinion.

• awww thanks! What I was aiming for when I got them xD didn't want the cheesy typical tattoos other people get :)

• haha thanks it was my first tatt! hurt like hell though! :(

• Haha well I'd expect it to hurt haha that needle must have been on you for hours D:

What Guys Said 15

• it looks badass. a design you can't really regret having so that's good.

• Fucking awesome.

• I like them! I am not usually a fan of neck tattoos because its not considered professional in the business world. So if you have an interview its not something you want to show. But your profile says your a musician so it doesn't matter!

• yeah all I do for like part time work etc. or if I have an interview is wear a turtle neck jumper so I look like i have no tatts :P works a charm xD but yeah I got them to go towards my look as a musician though :)

• Awesome design on a lovely girl 😊 = deadly combination 😶

• so cute, really good. :)

• I think those look very nice together. Better than most tattoos I see on girls.

• Just... I want to see the entire -.-

• I like them.

• Love them I have a few also go look on my profile

• dangerous beauty... :p

• I love your ink looks really good

• Looks hot. :p

• Well, if you really want me to be honest...

PREPARE YOURSELF...

I hate them.

• Not a fan of tattoos, so hard to say anything positive about them. If you like them, good for you.

• Shit m420 smoke weed everyday

What Girls Said 11

• Beautiful inks :) I love the butterflies flying upwards towards your neck.. really elegant looking and look great with that dark hair!

• Ouuu I love it!! :) I have two, here's what they look like!
    http://i.imgur.com/2jXP5aT.jpg
    &
    http://i.imgur.com/KmpA47L.jpg

• The floral pattern is decent. I'm not a fan of the placement though.
    Not at all a fan of the butterflies or the placement.

• I actually love your tattoos, they're unique and beautiful, I really like the butterflies on your chest and neck.

• They look pretty, but I would have chosen another spot on the body.. where it's not visible 100% of the time, except in deep winter.

• Yeahh I know where you are coming from, I can hide them still by wearing a turtle neck jumper so it looks like I have no tatts but as I am studying music as a vocalist it kinda goes towards my look as a singer so I don't mind having them showing a lot :)

• I can never pull of turtle neck shirts, which is why they'd be 100% visible at least partially all the time xD

Ah well, then the tattooes will definitely not hurt your career choice ^^

• I think they're cool and thank god it isn't a bunch of hearts or those childish looking stars/butterflies girls have all over themselves these days

• they're pretty cool! i love the butterflies and the placement of them, they look really elegant.

• Super pretty.

• It's lovely and very feminine. The flowers could use some bold colors mixed in, but it's also nice the way it is.

• I think your tattoos look really cute on you! You can totally pull them off ! for real.

• Like the flower pattern but not sure about the butterflies