Are brown eyes and dark hair BORING or UGLY?

Hi people have told me I have poop eyes, I've always wanted light eyes. and it's made me feel really crap.
I know brown eyes are really common, would it always make someone look boring when they have dark eyes and dark features, that don't pop and just are there kinda bland. do dark eyes look bland and boring ??? should I get contacts to make them not bland??

• yes EW poop eyes, flush it.
    8% (2)5% (1)7% (3)Vote
  • No
    92% (23)95% (18)93% (41)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Ohhhhh, everyone here I swear you guys... gosh. You're all going to make me cry you're all so incredibly amazing. Thank you guys SO much, all of you are absolutely amazing people, I feel so much better THANK YOU so much guys <3<3<3<3<3<3<3

0|0
9|12

Most Helpful Guy

• Nah, not at all. It's true, light eyes can "pop" more, especially with dark hair. But brown eyes have a different flavor to them. It can be a very seductive, sultry look to brown eyes. Light eyes can be very striking, but I think of brown eyes like that cozy fire while you're sitting on a bearskin rug, if that's not too metaphorical, haha. There's something warm and inviting about them. My gf has brown eyes, and I think they're one of, if not her best feature.👍

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• They aren't boring or bland. Billions of people have brown eyes and they get by just fine.

I have brown eyes and I'm handsome *cough*.

You know who else has brown eyes?

crunkvideos.com/.../model-claudia-sampedro0.jpg

This goddess.

1|0
    0|0
  • Wow, some people can come up with a rude description for anything. Who describes brown eyes as being "poop" eyes. That person sounds truly obnoxious.
    Don't get contacts to change the color of your eyes, unless you really want to. There is nothing wrong with brown eyes and dark features. Plenty of models have both

2|0
    0|0
    • Not calling you rude calling whoever said that to you rude

• Lol poop eyes *looks at your profile picture *
    m.quickmeme.com/.../...3dd587f88e969e1e84fffe5.jpg

1|0
    0|0
  • Dark-haired and dark-eyed girls are very striking and beautiful.

1|0
    0|0
  • Are you crazy... Every single part of your body looks hot n sexy so forget that thing n I too have black eyes n hair 😶

1|0
    0|0
  • "Poop eyes?" xD

Well, there's no doubt you're pretty and brown eyes can look beautiful, they're not boring at all.

From a guy with blue eyes.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have EW poop eyes. :(

0|0
    0|0
  • Brown eyes ugly? U mad bro? Brown eyes are hotttt. Screw blue eyes.

1|1
    0|0
  • "Are brown eyes and dark hair BORING or UGLY?"

No.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have brown eyes and dark hair, and I was blond until I was 3 years old because my father was blond and had blue eyes, I wanted to have the blue eyes of my father.

0|0
    0|0
  • Basically almost all Asians have dark hair and eyes. It doesn't make them look bland and ugly.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• Of course not, I actually love dark eyes because I think they look mysterious. I don't think they're boring and they're certainly not ugly.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I have (Dyed blackish brown) hair and brown eyes, with the tight color lipstick, and some black mascara it can make you look gorgeous. I abide in my makeup because I'm a pretty fat chick and I have a pretty face so Ya lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've been told I have poop eyes before, too. But fuck 'em. We're not any less pretty just because we've got dark hair & eyes.

0|1
    0|0
  • No, not at all. It could be exotic and beautiful.

0|1
    0|0
  • brown eyes look sensual.

1|0
    0|0
  • I really hope not lol

1|1
    0|0
  • What some find attractive others won't; you can never please everyone. I too have dark hair and brown eyes, and I don't feel any less attractive. I checked your profile picture, and your eyes are actually beautiful in my opinion.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't EVER change who you are for a guy!

0|0
    0|0
  • well, i guess i have poop colored everything then...

0|0
    0|0