Do I look older and why?

Based off default picture. If you didn't know I was 30 how old would you think I am and why? I appreciate honest answers just don't be rude.

Most Helpful Guy

• So I told myself that you were fucking with us, and that you lied about your age to make us think you were older than you actually were, just to see if we would really think you were older. (you know, the whole metaanalysis thing).

Then I asked myself, "if she had said she was 22, would my response be different?"

So trying to weed out any internal biases I might have, and I give you the age of. . .

26 or 27.

CHEERS

(also, our opinions are pretty worthless. don't believe me? ask us this question again in a few months, but make sure your default age is set to "21," then say something like, "people say I look like I'm 18, do I actually look my age?" and most people will say yes) = P

What Guys Said 7

• no u look around your age basically...:-)

• No you look like your age.

• You do look just your age. Maybe a little younger too, like 28-30 years.

• Nope, you look to be about 30.

• I think you look good. I think you look 30 maybe go without makeup and nice body ;-)

• No, you look you are in late 20s

• you look just around your age or my be 1 or 2 years younger :)

What Girls Said 4

• You look like you are 28 - 29

• I would have said 40. You have a very mature look to me.

• Just a little. Maybe 35.. Not a lot older for 30

• you do look older