Guys, what do you like about short girls?

14

Most Helpful Guy

• For some guys, and admittedly partially for me, it just makes you more feminine and non-threatening to me when you're nice and petite.

If I had a short girlfriend (or girl I was trying to get with) and I walked up to grab her for a hug, it's nice to just wrap all around her, pick her up, and yeah... just smother her. Sexually, if you're small, it's sexy because you can be tossed around and dominated that much easier.

And I actually experienced with a girl that if she's short but we have a session where she's in control, it's just super hot if she's small but takes what she wants. Shows that she's really into it, demanding, and whatnot.

So yeah, in normal situations or sexual ones, short petite girls are just nice little packages of adorable. Like, you know how when you see a little puppy and you have that feeling like you just want to squeeze it because it's so cute? THAT, except with girls.

What Guys Said 13

• I prefer tall girls but I think the reason why MOST men prefer short girls is because they are easy to pick up and easy to have sex with in bed. They like someone small to hold onto, while tall girls might be seen as "manly" or too "big."

• i prefer taller girls basically

www.smiley-lol.com/.../napoleon1.gif

• They're very cute and elfin. But you have to watch out because they can get underfoot and you can lose sight of them.

• Well as long as they aren't too short (for me) I think guys just like the feeling of being bigger and stronger because the girl seems so petite when next to them and when they hold each other.

• Short medium tall! I'll take em all!

• They are cuter, and often, are easy to pick up and play with lol! ;)

• "Guys, what do you like about short girls?" That they are short

• Their height?

• Portability

• They make me feel tall

• It's just cute. 😁

• They look cute like children

• Well it would be better for me because I'm short.