So guys, do you mind if girls have a little more hair than they need?

This meaning if they have hair on the booty and like boobies and stomach and everywhere. BUT! They wax it off. Would you mind? THOUGHTS DOWN BELOW.

Most Helpful Guy

• i prefer her shaven basically

What Guys Said 5

• If she takes care of the hair and everything else about her body then I don't care if she has hair naturally growing in those places. Just take care of it and you will be fine.

• I really never have thought about these things. I need to think about them! :D

• Laser Hair removal would be a must if we where serious about each other... I'd pay

• i personally think a girl should be hairless from the neck down if a girl is naturally hairy as long as you take care of it and i don't have to look at your hairy booty does not really matter

• hair on the butt and boobies and stomach are turn offs and down under most guys prefer wax or shaved it off or landing strip

What Girls Said 0