How often have your friends not been attracted to somone you thought was hot?

i think it will help people to know that beauty comes in all different types. so even if somone thinks your not attractive there may be 5 people who think you are. spread the love!

Most Helpful Girl

• All the time!!! My taste in guys matches no one else's

What Girls Said 4

• Lol like 80% of the time, my friends and I have diff taste!

• All the time because I have terrible taste.

• every day because we rate people a lot i just have diffrent taste but its funny because there always so diffrent

• Very rare to find a guy we both think is hot - even then one of us is more attracted to him than the other. E. g, one of us might be think he's good looking but the other is totally crushing.

What Guys Said 2

• if any of us thinks a girl is 'hot' she is definitely hot to all of us, but if lets say I thought a girl is attractive thats not always the case in their point of view.

• Pretty often. Sometimes we'll see a group of girls and be like "that one!" And we'll all be talking about a different one. Beauty is definitely subjective. :-D