so recently I've been upset more and more. my body image has always been a problem with me. well I don't feel beautiful. I look at pretty girls and I feel awful. I don't know what to do. I just want to be happy with myself does anyone have any tips or am I pretty or even beautiful. I'm not needy. it's just I don't know. I want to feel beautiful. so someone tell me or help me please.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes you are beautiful :) maybe some girls around you are a bit prettier but that doesn't mean you ain't beautiful. Your problem is not with your look its with your self confidence, so try improve it and remember that the inner beauty is way more important than the outside one

Hope that helped you

What Guys Said 19

• sure, you are pretty. i think you're dumb though if you really believe other people's bullshit so easily. no offense hahaa. have a good understanding of what society deems beautiful and assess yourself, also fuck your haters.

• 26th like.
    Your gorgeous girly 😘😍💕

• I feel bad for girls like you, they don't see themselves beautiful in the mirror, when in reality, they are gorgeous.

Seriously, you're stunning :O Work on your self-esteem issues, that's the problem, your looks aren't.

• 0|0
  • You are very pretty. Perfect just the way god made you. 100% truth 😋👍

• I'm going to be frank here. You are.

You are beautiful. Stop thinking about it so much. You sound needy, and I don't want to make premature judgements. But this doesn't sound well composed. You are a great looking girl and it is foolish to assume otherwise.

Same goes to anyone else to ask that question ever.

• Well, yep. You actually are beautiful.
    DarkHumorRUs Certified™

• Oh yes, you are! Very beautiful. No need to feel awlful.

• you look pretty, but i think beauty is in and out, more than skin deep you know, you sound like you are having self esteem problems, you really shouldn't =)
    I would happily call you beautiful and take you out haha!

• I don't think these responses will do anything for your self-image, as far as I know. I think a more constructive thing for you to think about is that it doesn't matter if you're beautiful or not. At least not as much as you think.

• Now why would you think that? You ate gorgeous! Exceptionally beautiful. No need to be insecure!

Frosty approves! 👌👍

• I hope you set your instagram on private.

• Yes you are beautiful! and if you don't believe me, click on your profile pick and look at the first comment in the pic itself! You look and are beautiful!

• You are sexy cutie 😊 don't worry many guys might be hunting for you 😜

• You look beautiful girl but bad idea you show your insta account on here

• You look good ;-)

• You are drop dead gorgeous.

• what would it take to make you feel beautiful?

• acctually I don't know. that's the problem. I don't feel it and I can't see it. so nothing really.

• what do you hate about people not looking at you and not judging you?

• I meant I feel like people are always looking at me judging me. I don't like it. I don't want to sound needy I don't. I'm not. I just never was called beautiful. and seeing beautiful girls hurts me. I was bullied when I was little and I was made fun of a lot which had caused the effect today.

What Girls Said 4

• yeah im not seeing the "problem" either

yes your pretty, looks fade though so you better work on the confidence and find happiness in other ways :)

• I don't see why you're worried, really! You're very beautiful :)

• You're actually really pretty!

• Hun your fabulously beautiful