Do you think you're good looking?

I want to see how many people actually think they are good looking. Can you say without hesitation that you are attractive? So many people say they aren't but what do you really think?

• I think I am attractive
  • I don't think I am attractive
It's not conceited to say you think you're attractive. I think I have a highly desirable face but my body kind of cancels it out. That's what I honestly think.
I came back and I had 160 notifications

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 54

• 2|3
    • "You know my name. Say my name."

• @WhiteSteve
      We got another Declan hater for the club haha

DodgerGM :D

• Don't come at me with that 62% pure bullshit. I need that blue😂

• No...
    Cos I fucked up my haircut royally.
    Now I look like as if I'm gonna enlist or something.
    Before that... eh. I'm okay.
    Not bumfuck awful but not goose-feather brilliant either.

• Weren't you voted best looking guy on GAG a couple days ago?
      Not that i was paying attention
      Hahahaha... haha.. ha...

• @NateInAk
      Do you know where you can find the world's biggest diamonds?
      Not near the surface... in the core of Earth beneath HUNDREDS OF MILES of dirt and magma...
      Those who don't show their face usually but then suddenly decide to out of a blue moon easily knock me into the moon.

• I'm average looking, maybe below average. But I still hit the "I think I am attractive" button.
    If I'm not good looking, it doesn't mean that I can't be attractive. I AM attractive. My personality, my thoughts, my nature, my background, my comradeship are enough to attract almost every person on the planet. I'm positive and I always try my best to make other person happy.

"beautiful is what beautiful does"

• Nope I"m ugly and My self-esteem is next to non-existent
    i1127.photobucket.com/.../...om-add-text%201_4.gif

• I'm content enough with my current appearance
    to not believe that I need to worry. ^.~

• Yay I could be a delusional narcissist again!

I'm Gorgeous!

• Fuck yeah, that was the Kid N Play hi-top fade! Dumb hot in the streets circa '91. I'm actually impressed, I always wanted hair like that but only black dudes had the right texture. Asian hair is finer than mine is, generally, but this dude just emptied the whole tube of gel and got that shit standing up straight like a fucking BOSS. Zero percent chance it took any less than 45 minutes to get it right. That's COMMITMENT. And the mullet combo... that's such a savage move with complete disregard for human life that I have no other choice but to respect it.

Looks like Kid had cut it and switched to the short dreads by then, but fuck it, this song is the shit and hands down their best work...
      http://youtu.be/-5LO6pigDEI
      But peep the original...
      stylecrave.com/.../ab021809kid.jpg
      #NeverForgetThe90s

• @WhiteSteve ahahaha! i missed the glory days! too young to remember. 😞

• I'm a hottie with a body

a.dilcdn.com/.../m-03.jpg

@Ihav2fart

• I have been told I'm not too bad to look at, however I don't think I'm all that. On the up side though my wife thinks I'm handsome, which always makes me feel good :-)

• My face is nice. I got sweet eyes and a beautiful smile. Only my gray hair in the front ruins my head.
    My body is unattractive because I'm skinny and underweight. I look weak. Makes me embarrassed to take my shirt off.

• yes i do, but a put work into my appearance so its deserved =)
    i probably sound sooooooooo conceited lol

• It would be kind of narcisistic to say that i am so ill let you decide.

But from what I've been seeing ever since i lost weight and worked out it seems to be having an effective reaction somehow

• 1|0
  • I'm a modest person by nature and I really like that about myself, but honestly, yeah, I think I'm an attractive man. I like the way I look.

• I like to think I'm on the better side of average. Up to individual interpretation from there👍

• Definitely on the better side. Plus you got the accent, duhhh! #markymarktaughtyou πŸ‘Œ

• Oops, I suck at mentioning, haha
      @CHARismatic110

• Lol omg he sounds like a "mobstah." And I can totally see you rockin that jacket! I don't know how people can find Boston accents annoying tho. I could legit listen to them all day. Then again, I do have a bit if an accent obsession 😂

• Yeah I am, I do think I'm pretty attractive, both face and body, even though I think I could do better with my body, so I just gotta work on it.

• Yes I'm really an attractive dude. I may not be the best looking in the world but I'm a man who was born from God's image & that's the thing that keeps me on the right track of loving myself. No matter who anyone is & look like they were all born in ways that God wanted them to be. So it's only fair to love yourself for who are & thank God for it.

• Another thing is to say that I'm an African American guy who has an average body & a medium sized booty that giggles & it looks really good on me. I may have described myself of being this guy but I do have my weaknesses too & still love myself for it. No matter who I am all I know is that I'm very attractive in the inside of my soul & that's all that matter.

• I got face only mother can love ... hahhaha

• I'm not attractive, at least I do not feel that way. I have been working out to hopefully change that though

• Let's just say it's a good thing I've got a sense of humor.

• Let's just say it's a good thing that you got that ALASKA PIONEER BODY

WOOT WOOT WOOT WOOT WOOT WOOT WOOT

• @JackKerouac77
      Up here you need some meat on you to keep you warm ;D

• My philosophy has always been "No meat is bad meat unless it is badger meat. Badger meat is disgustingly oily and tastes like used motor oil."

Besides, who wants to be skinny when the zombie apocalypse comes? Am I supposed to burn my bones to escape? WEAK

• I don't think I'm attractive but I'm getting there. Lost almost 15 pounds so far. Hopefully I can get to about 40 or 50 and start gaining muscle and start feeling better about myself. Fuck that feeling of thinking you're undesirable to the opposite sex.

• I'm completely content and happy with my face, but i wouldn't consider myself attractive because i doubt anyone would be willing to overlook my body.

• Yeah, I'd like to think I'm attractive. Unfortunately, I don't think a lot of people find my cousin attractive. He's a good guy, and certainly a lot better than some dudes out there - despite his "unattractive-ness".

• I don't think I'm ugly but I don't think I'm attractive either. I'm either average or below average. Not really sure.

• Eh, not especially. I probably was at some point but father time's being a dick

• I think I am kinda attractive, at least physically

http://i.imgur.com/52r1mCZ.jpg

• I got just enough attractiveness sprinkled into my blood to avoid hating myself.

• Yeah I've always thought of myself as decent looking.

• I think i'm average haha.

• Im not ugly, thats for sure :)

• No, I can't say that

• More from Guys
    24

What Girls Said 29