Do you think I am attractive?

I am told I'm ugly by friends at school. People online think I'm pretty. I'm very conflicted right now. I am 5 foot 9 inches and 15. I am 150 lbs but everyone who looks at me thinks I'm 120😕. I have brown hair with ombré hair that goes down to my belly button.

Most Helpful Guy

• The people that say bad things about you are jealous, plain and simple. They are just people you know of, not true friends. 5' 9" is tall, but with your weight I'd say you are tall and elegant. Long brown hair makes you sound even more attractive. Please don't worry about the negative comments. Be like a cricketer and hook those nasty words right over the boundary for 6. I mean, ignore them. You are worth much, much more than that

What Guys Said 8

• I think you're fine d00d. don't listen to your haters.

• can't even see your full face, like honestly what is the point in asking questions on how you look if we can't even see you fully? SMH

• Everyone is beautiful but some people are ugly on the inside and they try dragging other people down. Don't listen to them! They are the ones with a problem, not you. Chin up girl!

• You look great n not even close to ugly so be happy 😊

• Yes you look very pretty. Don't listen to those who put you down.

• You look pretty for your age

• from what i can see in the photo you look pretty good.

• U look pretty from your profile pic. I think that the people saying u are ugly are just jealous

What Girls Said 2

• Confidence! Ignore them and know that you're pretty, because you are! Just own it

• Girl, they just jelly! You are gorgeous, just ignore them and own it. Confidence can also increase your attractiveness!