Does everyone have fat days?

Ladies, some weeks I feel so skinny and hot, and some weeks I feel like a fat ugly cow. Do you guys have these up and downs too?

Most Helpful Girl

• http://i.imgur.com/sobFf1x.png

Don't insult the cows, bovines are divine! And so are you :)

• Haha thanks! It's nice to see that these sites can be used as a positive place to get feedback. I appreciate it ladies!

• I used to call myself a cow too. I started making cow noises, and now that's become a really fun inside joke. I have a thing for cow themed items now because of it :P I'm really comfortable with my body. I am "fat", and I'm OK with it. My friends get mad at me for using that word, but it really doesn't bother me.

What Guys Said 5

• Haha, I sure do. Sometimes I look in the mirror and see this skinny, underweight, weak guy. And then there are days when I look manly and in shape.

• fuck yeah I have fat days, its called cheat meals. on the weekends.

• yes... they are called every day of the week. lol...
    I am no model. I have a gut. It is the way it is...

• during winter I feel like the pounds have crept up on me

• no no never... only girls have uch things

What Girls Said 8

• i do, February is a month where I feel fat most. There's valentine, Chinese New Year (if it happens to be in February), and birthdays (mine and lots of my friends are having their birthday in February and we usually celebrate it by eating out together lol)

• Has the woman been born yet that doesn't have these days? .. I know am most certainly one who does.

• Yes. It's physically visible and not just in my head either. Some days I look slim and others I just suddenly become jiggly. I don't know why it happens.

• Lmao no. Everyday is a fat day for me. 😂

• It's your hormones. When we ovulate we feel and look better to attract a mate. Skin brightens up, boobs get perkier, you lose a pound or two. .. and then the descent into misery

• Yes I do. Quiet often. I'm starting my diet today so I can drop down some weight

• Of course. I'm having fat days for the next 5 days now if you catch my drift

• Yeah. Having one today actually