I look terrible in every bathing suit (no boobs)?

Today I tried going shopping for a bathing suit for the 1st time in 5 years, and every single one of the 40 I tried looked terrible.
I'm 5'8, 130 pounds and I have NO BOOBS.

I'm basically flat... and every single top made me look even flatter. I started crying after because nothing looks good on tall skinny people with no boobs.

I'm getting depressed....help? My self esteem is below 500

I'm 16...

1418

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 17

• There is nothing wrong with being flat. You look leagues better than you know. The boobs don't make the woman.

• I don't want to minimize how you feel because there is so much pressure on young women to look a certain way. Be happy that you are tall and skinny. That is not a bad body type to have (I know it may not feel like that). Would it make a different to look at a place that sells suits for competition swimmers? I know some who actually resorted to having their mom (who sews) make swim suits because of being tall and thin and nothing fitting right. They were also far more attractive than they believed. Wish I had magic words to help with the self esteem. I'm guessing others see you as more attractive than you see yourself.

• its not the end of the world. your current issues won't last, trust me.

• I live 5 minutes away from the beach in Florida.. and I haven't gone swimming in the ocean for 5 years due to body image problems.

So, ya it is the end of the world

• I don't think that's something a 16 year old girl should look forward too

• @thisGUYknows just reminding her there is hope in the future, she should be more optimistic.

• Don't get the stupid tube-top looking one then. Get the triangle one or something.

• I'm sure you're the only person who thinks you look bad.

• Maybe google some skinny celebs in bathing suits to get inspiration. I tried Kiera Knightley, and she looked fine.

• I love small boobs.

• I will pray for them to grow. xD Till then listen to @BertMacklinFBI

• Well like how you tell us guys just be confident

• What part of Florida?

• I would probably like you. I love tall skinny and flat girls and I'm serious.

• dont care of this opinion because only you see terrible yourself :)

• I bet you look incredibly hot without them.

• I sure it not us bad as think it is

• Do you want someone to talk about this?

• pics? sure its not that bad

• Oh please, you look fine. Just stop with this negativity.

• I can't believe you live 5 mins from the beach in FLORIDA with that body and havn't went, but you any money you will get some lookers. Don't miss out on life.

• thats cool being flat. try anisomatia that my sister has. THATS a real image problem...

What Girls Said 14

• What cup size? Anything with frills (kind of looks like a shirt) looks really cute
    Also
    www.omiru.com/.../
    I don't know if that will work cuz I'm on Mobil, but the whitebbathing suit top looks good on literally anybody. I LOVE tops like that, its like a bandeau with straps right next to your armpits.
    Were you trying on triangle tops? I freaking HATE those!! I either spill out the sides or front, a top like the one I posted keeps everything pushed up and together, even if there's no padding. Its so flattering and its so cute, its the only top I ever buy.
    I wish I had smaller boobs actually. I think they look soooo much better, and you have a bigger choice of tops that look good. If I wear anything flowy it just makes me look fat :/
    www.dawoob.com/.../

• I'm 32b...

• ... what.
      I'm a 36b, you're far from flat, a handful is all you need

• 4|1
    • They have boobs...

• The it's model has small boobs (probably flat) but they've photoshopped/contoured it to make it look like she has boobs. Even if she didn't shed still look good
      The second girl has basically no boob, just skin.
      And the lat girl has no boobs the lighting on her sternum makes it look like there's dimension

• resources.shopstyle.com/.../...dos-bandeau-top.jpg
    Did you try something like this? Its okay to not have huge boobs. A lot of guys like a girl that looks slim all over
    This is a one piece that is cute too
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...830080dd5f.jpg

• The thing about swimming costumes is they will cling to you and flatten everything out which in your case isn't great for how you will feel in one. I'm sure you can get cozzies that have push up bras built into them (I know brands like Wonderbra do swimwear) so perhaps do a bit of internet browsing and see what you can find? If not, some costumes have more flattering tops where they cross over your bust or have some sort of design that will detract from how flat it will be there. That might make you feel more feminine and glam in it :)

• If you really want cleavage, then get a push up bikini top... Your typical swim shop doesn't really carry them, at least I don't believe so. Go to Vicki Secrets.

• Try these:
    www.google.com/search
    Ruffles make you look larger. Trust me, I know. I'm a bit heavy on the topside and they make me look huge. I hate ruffles... for you, though, they should be great

• You are too young now but they will grow with you in time, don't worry ;) For the swimsuits, you can wear the models that others posted here.

• Get one of those. padded ish push up bra looking bikini tops?

• I didn't properly start growing boobs till i was 19 so i know and understand your pain... As for bathing suits, go for a padded bikini top with fringing/tassel detail to give the appearance of more boobs :) ill send a link of what i mean :)

• Padded bras do nothing. I still look flat. I basically need a bra that squeezes my boobs together (really tight) and apparently those don't exist...

• Look for a bra/ bikini top which has thicker padding in the bottom outer parts of the bra cup these will help push what you have got, up and in... As for a bikini top with tassels, this will create more movement and will sweep off of the curves that you do have and give the illusion that you have more boobage... Here is the link www.amazon.co.uk/.../ref=mp_s_a_1_9 ... Also with having a small bust, you are lucky enough to be able to pull off almost any bikini style, embrace that and flaunt it girlie!

• I wanna see. I have small boobs too.

• I'm sure you're still beautiful! Just think positive (:

• Get something that is designed for small chested girls. www.womenshealthmag.com/.../best-swimsuits-for-small-bust

• They'll grow. I'm 15 and mine are 34 DD. I wish they were smaller. So be glad.