Girls, hey girls I was wondering if I could get some opinions on how I look? I was just wondeding how attractive I am to girls that are an 8 to 10?

Should i change something? Do I look ookayyy, and if so what should i do to change that. Do you honestly thing think im just not attractive? Im very self conscious about my looks and its seird because im a guy but im very active and hate being sloppy.

Updates:
Lol, Damn... she gave me a 4... lol😂

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I'll give you 7. You are good looking but a little skinny :/

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 17

• I'm not really sure. You could giver flowers. media2.giphy.com/media/NpATWgCGJVn9K/200w.gif

1|1
    0|0
  • I give you an 8 out of 10! You're fit and to me that's sexy! Not to mention, the muscles and abs are sexy! 😍

0|1
    0|0
  • Are U really self conscious or you just Want The attention?

0|1
    0|0
    • Oh trust me, im self conscious! I try talking to beautiful girls all the time but they dont give me the time and day... so yeah, its actually not for attention. I workout more then I ever did last year. In school just so when i took my shirt off women stared at my body and not my face sooo yeah. But all of you here are really boosting my confidence.

• I'll give you a 7 out of 10.

0|1
    1|0
  • I think you do look attractive; I'll give you an 8

1|1
    0|0
  • You are good looking you have a friendly face etc i dont know how to put a number on the level of attractiveness but you are definitely above average

0|1
    0|0
  • cuttteee! 8/10. (:

0|1
    0|0
  • You're cute! But a little too skinny...

0|1
    0|0
    • Im a lot bigger in person trust me haha I was an athlete in high school and did wrestling and football so I had no choice but to build muscle haha

• Ah! Nice... That light is making you look bit skinny, then. Stupid light 😑 lol

• Lol true haha

• You are one of the reasons why I'm straight ;) I would rate you a 9/10

0|1
    0|0
  • To me you're a 7.

0|1
    0|0
  • 7/10 looks about right

0|1
    0|0
  • I'll give you an 7.5

0|1
    0|0
  • A lack of shirt haha on a serious note I give you a 2

0|1
    1|0
    • A 2? Do you know what a 2 looks like? Excuse my language but thats ugly as fuck.

• You have to then discern what girls are 8/10 to you. You're a little too skinny to me, but otherwise I see you as a 7.

0|0
    0|0
  • I give you a 4

0|0
    0|0
  • 7.9 in my opinion

0|0
    0|0
  • 7/10... a little too skinny for my liking

0|1
    0|0