How do I look (Be honest please)?

I'm very confident but I dont seem to get any attention from guys. Of course I hav guy friends but noone really tells me I look good or that I'm pretty. I'm stuck between ''So flawless that guys are afraid to talk to me'' and ''So full of flaws that guys won't talk to me''
What do you think?

How do I look (Be honest please)?

Most Helpful Guy

• Okay, so I'm going to start off by saying I think you're really pretty. You have a nice smile and an attractive face :)

But right now, I wouldn't date you. But you have great potential and I hope I can help you reach that potential.

Flaws?
    First of all, your hairstyle. I don't like full braided hair. I actually find it a real turn off. That doesn't mean every guy does but thats just my opinion. I also don't think dark skinned or dark haired girls shouldn't have blonde dye or highlights in their hair. It looks trashy and a little 'wrong'.

I think you would get a lot more attention from guys if you kept your hair free and straight/wavy and kept it its natural colour :)

You're a little overweight and I think you should slim down a little, until your stomach is flat. Maybe start working out too. Get a toned stomach and nice musculer legs and ass :)

I think after your body is looking better, it'll be time to change your wardrobe. Show off a little more skin and keep clothes a little tighter, but be careful, make sure they fit and aren't too tight on you :)

As I said, as of now, I wouldn't date you, but I think you have real potential and could be really hot :)

I really hope this helps :)

• I'm African so I have braids cause my hair is really thick and hard to comb also it's very short so I dont really have long hair, The blonde I can understand that I can cut out. But my natural hair is as I said very thick and hard to do anything with. I am already working on my body so I'll get there. Thanks for honesty!

• Haha :D
      Well how long would it be? If it reached your shoulders or longer, I think it would look beautiful wavy :)

• Any chance you could show me a picture of a girl with very similar hair to what yours would look like?

What Guys Said 5

• Ok since you say be honest then I'm being honest, you are an average black girl but you are a little bit overweighted.

• Thanks for honesty and I am actually trying to lose weight :)

• God for you :) being healthy is the most beautiful thing, good luck

• Good* for you

• getting noticed is not done by being passive😁😁😁

• You look cute to me

• You have a pretty face with a beautiful smile and cool hair. The only thing I would change is dropping a few pounds.

• Cool hair and big boobs... plus and plus

But yeah, what TheDisneylandSlasher said (lol @ that username btw)... if you sit idle, you'll remain idle while everyone else gets into the mix around you.

What Girls Said 3

• I think you're beautiful with a lovely smile, as for the guys, I can't speak for them but I'm sure he's out there. Sorry for the cliche!

• Love your braids, you just look "too good" like a little girl, in my opinion, try to look for some trends, I would LOVE to have your hair, There are a lot of cool styles you can start trying.

• I think you're cute