Can you guess any of my personality traits from my face?

Whoever gets the most correct gets MHO, good luck

Not my expression, my actual face. Guess. It's just a game.
Loooooooooooooool so I am an angry person now according to gag

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 12

• My guess: Your a bit of a jokester but you maintain a bit more serious of a demeanor. You have lots of thoughts but seldom share them with others. You're reserved yet you yearn not be. You have the desire to be eccentric but maybe its a bit to much effort.

• Um... I'll just take wild guesses cuz i want MHO 😛

You seem mysterious, intelligent, a tad shy, over analytical

• you look like a bitch

• It looks like you're one pf those girls that is shy around new people, but once you get to know them you're hyper and rambunctious and can make people laugh. My favorite kind of girl in my opinion

• i cannot tell by just lookin @ your face basically... ugh...

• You seem like you don't give a fuck about anything and angry person

• no, and while many can get close with random things, a facial expression is not a valid clue.

• Competitive, outgoing, stubborn, active, athletic, adventurous, confident, courageous, dramatic, energetic, healthy, optimistic, a little aggressive, ambitious and fun loving.

I read a list of traits that I thought would fit you.

• you are secretive n stubborn!

• no i cannot

• You look like a hard core bitch who likes to murder baby bunnies for fun. Then use their blood to mark your face during satanic rituals to bring demons back from hell and curse the ones you love.

--- I feel that's about spot on.

• Your geberally shy with strangers, you like staying indoors and reading books, usually quiet except when you're with your friends. Introvert.

What Girls Said 3

• U look independent... and in some level u do not care what people think, and u do what u want to in the end. U also have little bit of attitude, but also a pleasant person. Just guessing here... lol. :) :)

• i think you're:
    energetic
    friendly
    outgoing
    reliable
    intuitive
    confident.

• I would say bored