Guys, how gross is my body? Would you reject me because of it?

Is there no redeeming quality about my body? Rate?

How gross is my body? Would you reject me because of it?

25

Most Helpful Guy

• Your really not that bad. I think all you need is toning. You don't need to lose a bunch of weight, just do sit ups (to tone your stomach), squats (to tone your butt and legs), and lift some light weights (to thin out your arms and avoid gaining too much muscle).

You have a nice shape so you have the potential for a great body!

What Guys Said 24

• I will be completely honest. You can believe me or not, that is all up to you.
    I don't think you're gross, I think you have an beautiful body. I say that because I prefer people who look healthy, not overweight or underweight, but have some meat/fat on their body and doesn't look as though their body is in pain.
    You don't have have so much fat on your body so it starts to fold, (folding would mean overweight) and sure, according to the social standard you would look overweight, but that's only because it tries to put an standard that equals being underweight.
    I'm not going to keep going on with that because I guess you don't believe me because I probably just seem as "another guy who tries to be nice" but I really do mean what I say and I'd prefer if women look more as you do than what we see in todays fashion magazines.

• I will admit that you are not a sex goddess, which you already know. But no way are you gross. You are a bit overweight, and if you knock a few pounds off you will have a very attractive body. In a comment you state that you hardly have any breast at all. Respectfully, BS. Your breasts size is very attractive to a large percentage of men. If I were a young guy and I met you, I would love to take you out as long as you had a nice personality.. Forget the idea of rejection! I don't see anything that would cause rejection!

• 10/10 basically!!!

your body is fuckin AWESOME!!! RESPECT!!

www.smiley-lol.com/.../napoleon1.gif

• You're the only person I've seen that's able use the word "basically" with enthusiasm.

• Thanks but i think you're exaggerating.

• i'm going to be honest with you, but don't take my opinion personally as i'm a teenager and i've put too much importance on looks but personally i would reject you because of your body, but it's nothing that can't be fixed with a little exercise and diet. but even better, you should become comfortable with your body, don't let a man's (or anyone's) opinion of you dictate how you view yourself. if you want to be beautiful then simply see yourself as beautiful, it'll take a long time to change your way of thinking but it'll come eventually. but if you are already comfortable with your body then i'm sorry for chatting on

• So my body is disgusting to you?

• i feel really bad now, but i don't want to lie to you. you might be unattractive to me but you could be someone else's turn on. anyway i'm a 16 year old boy why does my opinion of your body matter? my perception of how a beautiful body looks is skewed by p*rn and other shit

• i do like your legs though, and your boobs are fine, they don't need to be big. if anything, all you literally would need is to shred a few pound but nothing major.

• Did you have to take your top off in the second pic? And you're body is fine, could lose a few pounds but otherwise it's not gross a at all.

• You can't see my nipples. Plus I have hardly an breast at all. It's just so people can see my entire body because I want honest opinions.

• Hardy any breasts? How low IS your self esteem? Trust me, you have breasts.

• Who the hell told you it's gross? but anyway you need some work here and there, but in an overall you're good:-)

• Pls b honest.

• Work on what? Be specific.

• First you need to lose some weight, like 10 pounds maybe, your body is perfect, so like i said lose some weight and start a gym, you most build some muscles, if you do these steps.. you'll nail it:-D

• nothing wrong with your body. PM me if you want some exercise advice, but otherwise, no, there is nothing overall wrong with you :)

• You got weight to lose. It's easier than people make it seem. Eat healthier food with fewer calories. Go for more walks, runs, and get into dancing to get your body moving and make it fun. It's not hard if you aim for it and believe in yourself.

• You're very pretty, you could lose a few pounds, but still not bad looking.

• Not perfect but I'd be fine with it. Face and personallity are way more important.

• I agree, overall you are good. If you want to get more trim hit the gym a bit more, but you are in NO WAY gross.

• I dig it. Although I am into girls with some extra meat.

by the way, are those apples or strawberries? Can't really tell, but I guessed strawberries.

• I'll be honest, I like your body.

• You're great!

• Omg you are so sexy I love it sweetie

• It depends how shallow you are. If you expect your men to have six packs then you body is disgusting because those men like me who do have six packs will expect you to be fit. If not, and you expect an average man. Then your body is alright

• I don't expect anything besides loyalty and honesty from a partner plus mutual attraction.

• then that is the question? who must question what are you attracted to? Then compare yourself to what you what and are.

• My typing sucks. Correction, you must question, what you are attracted to? Then compare yourself to what you want and then what you are.

• You boobs are so good... just love them. You just have to loose some fat from stomach and everything is so good!!!

• I'm not attracted to your body

• You look good, don't change a think

• Nothing wrong. I would say you are just fine... those shoes though. haha

• They're converse. I'm a teenager. I'm in my underwear. Why does it matter what shoes I'm wearing?

• Then I don't understand the problem with my shoes.

• no need to understand something that was a joke. damn.

• You cpuld tone up a little bit but other than that your ok sweetie

• Your body is very attractive i am going be complete gentleman about it

• Honesty is the best policy.

• I'm saying that you should tell me the truth instead of being a gentleman.

• Yes i am telling the truth your beautiful but i am telling you in polite man way i am nice with all people my name speaks for itself on this site

• yeah you gotta lose weight. just being honest.

• Like how much would I need to lose until my body was attractive to you?

• i don't know i'm not good at guessing things like that.

• I would reject you mainly because of the sneakers and this question. Are you model type? No but if you did sit ups and thrusts and other exercises to get more ass you could be a 10 in 3 months. Worry more about the body/mass between your ears than the body below your neck.