Am I too skinny?

Am I too skinny??
Im 17 5'10 and 105 pounds. A lot of people I know have been saying I'm too skinny, and I kind of agree but its hard for me to gain weight because of my metabolism. Am I too skinny and is my body attractive? Be honest.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes you're to skinny. from what i can see of your face you have potential to be attractive but you're way to skinny right now.

I have a fast metabolism too so i know from experience you just have to eat A LOT to gain weight. just increase the calories over time and you'll start putting on weight.

What Guys Said 11

• Skinny and underweight to an unhealthy extent. I suggest you eat healthy food that has lots of calories. Along with that do weight training. Get dumbells and things like that. You will gain muscle which will add weight and is obviously healthy for your heart and body.
    I have an underweight problem so I changed to what I just recommended and it has helped me. Gonna continue.

• You don't look too bad, but for my taste you are too skinny.
    But I understand your problem, I also have trouble gaining weight.

• I think so, but you shouldn't give a fuck anyway. Plenty of guys like a slim girl, and as long as you're healthy, you shouldn't worry about it.

• From the hips up you're great. Legs could use some meat though. Your body will still change, work out, stay active you'll be fine.

• What has your doctor said? Their opinion is really the only one that matters, since we aren't health professionals.

As for attraction, there will ALWAYS be people that don't like your body and there will ALWAYS be people that like it. So don't worry about that so much. Whatever your shape, there are people into it. Just be what comes naturally to you and eat healthy.

• Your body is attractive but would be much better if you put on some weight. To be healthy you should probably be minimum 130 lbs at that height.

• gosh that's underweight basically... and it's visible in yer pics as well...-/

• I think you have a very attractive body, but maybe you should gain 5 - 15 lbs just to be sure staying healthy.

• A little on the thin side. Then again, at your age, you'll fill out as you get older (read: "freshman 15").

I've seen gals at the gym that are literally skin an bones and they're on the stair climber. Talk about "sharp edges"

• Yes but just a little bit but not too skinny

• you are a little too skinny it looks underweight so gain like 10-20 pound and u are good

What Girls Said 7

• Your gorgeous.

• you look fine to me.

• You're literally perfect. Have you ever tried out modelling? You're perfect for it

• You look good to me. I wish I was 5'10" and the same wieght I am now. You're lucky

• If you like ur body keep it. It is your body after all. Do what you want!

• Well, a while back I googled what's the average weight for an 18 year old. They had 100-115. I'm 145! i guess you fall under the acrage weight. Haha! But you look great! I wish I had a body like that to rock the crop tops and short shorts. Be confident with your body! :)

• As long as you're healthy and not anorexic than don't worry about being "too skinny" your body is attractive and you should count your blessings for your fast metabolism!