What hair length is most attractive on a woman?

Short, medium or long?

what colour?

Curly or straight? :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Personally for me it's the medium length but long hair is definitely a plus point
    well they can be straight with little curls at the end and I love brunettes

What Guys Said 20

• around medium to long straight black hair.

• Any. Depends on the girl and how well she rocks it. If she looks good and confident with it, it's attractive.

• As long as it's clean and tidy, it doesn't matter too much. If I had to chose it would be dark and long OR short blonde with tight curls.

• Why does this get asked like everyday?
    Most girls look best with long hair. Medium is nice too. If you want short hair then you need to have the right look for it. I don't have a favorite style. They all look good to me when properly done.

• I love girls with long black straight hair, I find it nice when girls are pale with dark hair, but actually any hair color is a nice to me, but black is always my favorite.

• Once i saw this p*rn where the girl was being doggy styled... and her hair was so long that it was till her cute butt... and it was such a hot video... Still can't forget it... so yeaa that much long would be great..

But i would also say that Hair till the shoulder would be nice too...

• Its either short hair or long and curly/wavy! Love. that shit!

• Whatever length makes you feel the most confident (may or may not attract the most men though).

For the color, whatever goes with your skin tone.

• Hair quality and length is directly proportional to the amount of estrogen and a woman's health so most of us are hard wired to be attracted to smooth, long, untangled hair. Me, being from India am culturally dispossesed to appreciate the same.

• Medium to long

• Everyone has a preference me i'm that weird guy who likes short hair on women

• -Medium/long

-Straight hair looks better

• Long and thick. I like straight or wavy hair.

• Long Straight Blond.

• I tend to like medium/long, black/brown, straight hair.

• Longer, black shinny straight... !!!

• medium, straight. :P :*

• Medium
    Black
    Both curly and straight.

• Medium to long.
    Color irrelevant.
    Straight.

What Girls Said 2

• whatever length, style and colour suits her face?

• I get more compliments on my hair from men when it's long, from women when it's short.