How do you think I look?

Over the past few years I've lot a lot of weight, and I still go the the gym religiously trying to perfect everything (which I think is going to be a never ending battle!)

I pesonally think I still have a bit of excess weight around my mid section and my thighs, I think that I need to be more toned.

Am I overthinking this?

Pic:http://imgur.com/Y4Npw4s

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 14

• Continuing going to the gym is a good idea, just to keep what you have gained. You do not need to do more. You truly look great right now. Stay where you are and just keep exercising to maintain it.

• You got no weight to lose. I think you are actually kind of thin in the middle. Exercising should be continued to get more toned and keep yourself healthy.

• You have nothing to change, you're really hot, great body, and you don't have to lose any weight on your thighs, they're perfect right now.

• Damn girl, you have an amazing body. Honestly a man who has you will feel like a super star

• I can only assume that you still have some leftover insecurity because of the weight loss, because not only is your body FANTASTIC, but you are gorgeous!

• whaaat? are you kidding me lol. Your body looks sexy. You're fit and i say you reached your goal and congrats for that! you look beautiful and gorgeous. Just maintain how you are now and you will be fine :)

• You have a perfect bod don't worry

• really over thinking things, you are stunning

• It's always good to have a second opinion, thank you!

• Your damn attractive 😊

• Impressive, keep it up ;)

• Wow huni ur good

• You look extremely good.

• U look good :)

• You have one of the most fit bodies I've seen and your thighs are sexy

What Girls Said 5

• Great body. Don't lose any more weight you're perfect

• If that's actually you, you look perfect 👌

• You look great! You could tone your stomach & legs more of you wanted but it's not necessary.

• You're like the definition of perfection :P
    It would be cool to see a before and after pic though! But anyway, congrats on your progress and your body is freaking beautiful. Enjoy all of the guys oogling and drooling over your picture and girls crying as they covet your body.

• Really, the definition of perfection? I think this might win MHO!

• Yes, seriously! Like literally perfect!

• Totally overthinking lol you look great!