Do better looking people gravitate towards bigger cities?

Is it easier for good looking people to reside on small towns or big cities?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know about that. I was already born and partially raised in a larger city. Then I moved to a small town that I hated bc people made fun of me for my looks, my thinking, and how I dress. So I wanted to move back to New York city because it's where I'm most comfortable and no one really has room to make fun of anyone. College I hung out with the Philly kids. People from larger cities it's a different vibe and better energy, that's why someone would gravitate towards them in the first place usually.

• So you stood out in a smaller town and preferred a bigger city so not to feel so singled out?

• Sounds pretty depressing!

• It was. From now on I stay away from small towns. Stay in my beautiful concrete jungle. Where it's edgy faster paced, adventure everyday if I want it, no ones afraid of having their own style.

What Guys Said 3

• only those who want 2 draw some attention basically... because bigger cities = more people...;-)

• What about those people who are getting too much attention and people in their business so they go to a place where there is more polite indifference?

• No, but I feel like people who live in bigger cities definitely spend much more time trying to make themselves look pretty. So many more people = so many more people to judge you.

• yes, it is all to do with looks, and once all the good looking people are in the city they kick out all the average looking people

• Like discrimination? Lol.

• i was being sarcastic, looks have nothing to do with why people move to cities

• It was funny:)

What Girls Said 0