Am I too fat? Does it make me unattractive?

People tell me im to fat im 5'4 and 60kgs am I too fat or are people just mean? and do u think my boyfriend will care when he sees my body like if Im fatter then he expected do u think it should matter?? Would it make me unattractive?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 6

• Based on the numbers you are not fat at all. You are a healthy weight. You should still eat healthy and work out to keep yourself healthy.

• No you aren't fat. You are at the proper weight for your age and height. You have nothing to be worried about

• 5'4 and 132lbs is not fat! Your fine, people are just mean.

• No you are attractive

• you are not too fat, actually that's the perfect weight

don't care about what people said about you, they are so mean because what ever you do they will always talk and talk and talk

• Not unattractive

What Girls Said 6

• It seems healthy to me, but we can't really tell about the attractiveness because 60 kg looks different on everybody. If you really want to know you should check your body fat percentage & BMI, but I'm sure your it's all healthy, 60 kg doesn't sound so much. And who cares if someone thinks you're fat? Someone will always find you fat, unattractive and so on, but someone will also find you beautiful, gorgeous, hot, and super pretty. So if you're BMI is healthy, you don't have to be concerned at all.

• I'm 13 and 5ft 5 3⁄4in. I weight 56 kgs and people say i'm close to being under weight... I wish i could believe that but i'm in the same situation. You don't know if people pick on you if they or jealous or just mean and you don't know yourself if your the right weight :\
    Calculate your BMI and see if your underweight, perfect or over.
    here's what i got for you ^.^
    Your BMI - 22
    Your suggested healthy weight range
    49 - 65 Kg
    Your category - Healthy Weight
    Healthy Weight (BMI 18.5 to 25)
    You are a healthy weight for your height.

• No you are not

• No, you're not fat.

• It really just depends on how you carry your weight.

• Your weight is healthy for your height