Am I pretty? UVE never had a boyfriend or a first kiss. I live singing, animals, drawings and theatre in super nice and funny. How come no boy lykme?

I'm the one on the left and I'm 17

Most Helpful Guy

• The reasons as to why boys haven't gone after you can be quite a few different ones.
    1. You've never met a guy who likes you
    2. You've not showed any interest in any guys so they don't know if you like them or not.
    3. You've gone for the wrong kind of guys.

None of those should be any problem to get past because there's nothing wrong with you. It's all about finding the right guy and you shouldn't feel bad about not having had a kiss or boyfriend yet. Hey, I've never had a girlfriend, kissed and I'm 20. You really don't have to stress it, there always comes someone eventually.

What Guys Said 11

• You do look so lovely. Looks like you have long dark hair, a lovely smile. Difficult to see your eyes in the photo, but I think they would be dark brown. The things you are interested in put you in a league above most guys your age. Give it time, you will eventually meet up with someone on your level.

• The first picture must be deleted. Awful expression. In the second picture you look very nice. Remind me of a former friend I had. There is no age by which you are expected to be married, have your first time, first date, etc. Okay? So you got nothing to feel bad or worry about.

• Ur single because u never put urself out there, ur probably shy, and of course ur gonna get a few nos like we all get, but u hve to realize the 1 yes out weighs 50 nos

• If you were older I'd probably at least go on a date with you.

• You really have nice teeth!

• Cuz boys are dumb, just give it time and they come around.

• I don't know, but you're really pretty and you seem really cool.

• yes you're pretty for your age. Give things time. There's no rush to get a bf

• you will find someone someday...

• you look incredible. I don't know why you think you're not.

• Dont show your tongue no longer

What Girls Said 1