Do any of you think this girl is attractjve? Yes or no and on a 1 to 10 what would you rate her?

Do any of you think this girl is attractjve? Yes or no and on a 1 to 10 what would you rate her?? Don't worry, I don't know her personally so if you vote her ugly you won't be hurting my feelings nor hers.. I'm just having a debate with some friends and I need some other opinions 😉

• She's aight
  • Nah, not my type, I could do better
  • DAMN I WISH SHE WAS MY GIRLFRIEND!
  • Sigh bro your eyes must be broken, she ugly lol
My bad smh I'm in such a damn hurry I forgot to post the freskin picture lmao!😓😅 my bad here she is 👇

[IMG]http://i60.tinypic.com/i6cisz.jpg[/IMG]
http://i60.tinypic.com/i6cisz.jpg

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 7

• She's gorgeous! 10!

• She's gorgeous! I'll go cry now. (This is judging a book by it's cover but she looks high maintenance)

• 10/10 gorgeous!!

• She's gorgeous. She's what I think I look like in my head

• she;'s gorgeous I voted C
    what kinda debate are u havin :/

• Are you referring to your profile picture? Can hardly see the person in that picture.

• My bad smh I'm in such a damn hurry I forgot to post the freskin picture lmao!😓😅 my bad here she is
      http://i60.tinypic.com/i6cisz.jpg

• Hahaha thank you and no I was just in photo shop changing colors and I just kept it.. As for my age, sigh I still get carded after I get a hair cut. If I go buy alcohol or pull up to the movie theater lol!

• That's a good thing! We women ( and some men ) pay good money on face products to get that younger look! Lol

• She's amazingly beautiful.

What Guys Said 7

• which girl basically?

• She's aight. Pretty, but not my type.

• Go on google or grabb a photo of your type, I'm curious.

• True, everyone's choices are different but dude what do you see in the third one? She looks like she has acne or dark marks or something on her face and she kinda looks emo... But you can't judge a book by its cover so I may be totally wrong. The first one has the best face and eyes and lips to me, If she kisses my cheek I'd walk around all day with that lipstick on my cheek lol

• It's not acne or dark marks, they're freckles. And she absolutely doesn't look emo, she's wearing a plain withe t-shirt, and her makeup is simple, and not black (besides on her eyelashes).
      I don't know, I just find her extremely attractive.

• You forgot to upload the pic dude

• You mean the girl in your profile picture?

• She's kinda fire still, i dont usually go for black girls, but definetly would tap that

• Wait, why are girls answering this?

• Awwww, someone's cranky.

• Shall I put you to sleep like a baby you are?

• Yes she is fine as frog hair..

• 😆😂😂Hahaha a hairy frog? I thought them things was as smooth as a babies bottom.

• An epilator. It literally pulls the hair out by the root. It's like a spring with a handle , and women used to use it to avoid shaving their legs. Ouch !!