Are uneven boobs that big a deal to you?

Guys and girls, if you were interested in a girl, would uneven breasts be a big turn off? I've recently become extremely embarrassed about mine and so it feels like a big deal to me even though I know most women have this 'issue'. I was just wondering if it's ever a problem for you all or if it only depends on how extreme it is?

Most Helpful Girl

• nooooo. I think its hot honestly :3 but normally I dont even notice.

What Guys Said 9

• OH NOES!
    Humans are not plastic mold injected... OH NOOOOOEEEESSSS

Seriously me think this is another one of those "elbows too pointy" problems that only girls worry themselves about.

• It's not a big deal. Most girls have one breast larger than the other. It's kind of like how almost all guys have one testicle that hangs lower than the other. (It's usually the left, by the way. You could ask around! lol).

• Lol no
    Men don't pay that much attention

• I doubt that they are even noticeable. Shouldn't bother anyone. No one is perfect.

• honestly most guys wouldn't even notice unless it was extreme (like over a full cup size). And even then, most wouldn't care.

• wouldn't bother me nearly as much as the green hairw

• Not a big deal lady.. ;)

• I'd still suck them like there's no tomorrow.

• Are your tits lop sided? What is your bra size?

What Girls Said 2

• If he thinks it's a big deal, then he cares wayyyyy too much.

• don't worry, 90% of guys don't carry measuring tapes with them

• and the other 10% are too busy measuring their own dicks to see if it grew an inch in the 5 minutes since they last measured it.

• ^ hahahahaha exactly

Asker, we speak from experience