Opinions on my body? Should I lose weight?

How much does it look like I weigh?

http://i.imgur.com/lmKMH29.jpg

Most Helpful Guy

• I am not good at guessing weight, because women don't typically tell me their weight so I have nothing to compare it to. If you are wanting my honest opinion, I would have to say that you look too thin to me. You don't look so thin that you look gross, but I would definitely find you hotter if you weighed a little more. I would not recommend losing any more weight.

What Guys Said 16

• Hell no you don't need to lose any weight. You'd still look great with a lot more weight than you have.

• No need to lose any weight. You look fantastic. You have a very, very similar body type to my GF actually. Like remarkably similar.
    Just keep doing yoga and/or weights, or whatever it is you do.
    Hourglass waist, nice proportional boobs, thigh gap, long legs, long hair, nice hips.. Can you post more pix? lol, you look reallly good.

• You look very fine. No need to lose any weight.

• no you're thin basically

• Lose weight? It appears to me that you haven't eaten in six months as it is. Please begin feeding yourself again, and gain at least 30 lbs. minimum for your own good! Yikes.

• She's not that thin, damn

• No she's not, your 44 years old and an advocate of fat acceptance Gtfo

• What does my age have to do with it, except for providing me much more experience as to what a healthy weight if for a girl? An "advocate for fat acceptance"? No, only a healthy weight. It's not that hard to recognize the signs.

• Stop. Just stop...

• Seems like you have an obsession with your weight. I don't think GAG can help you with this one

• You look fantastic! Don't lose any weight.

• Nope, you look good.

• you look like you weigh just the right amount.

• You look good!!!

• basically, all women should aspire to have this kind of body.

• Don't lose !! Look great the way you are. Nice.

• You look great

• Stay the way you are damnit!

• You got a sexy figure!

What Girls Said 4

• YOU AGAIN!

I recognize that sucking in stomach girl from anywhere! STOP ASKING THIS QUESTION. YOU ARE NOT FAT.

You are not fat!
    No eres gorda.
    Tu non sei grassa
    Você não está gorda
    Vous n'êtes pas la graisse

These are the only languages I know of as of now. When you ask this question again in a few months, cuz I'm sure you will, I will hopefully be able to tell you you're not fat in a new language.

• Pretty sure I recognize your body, you ask anon questions like this all the time.

Each time everyone says you look great. You're on the thin side.

I can't tell if you're just fishing or if you have an eating disorder

• Anorexia is my guess. One of these girls who thinks she is fat even though she is WAY under weight.

• Well, it looks like she has already been starving herself for quite awhile, yes?

• @sobg71124 maybe she has but maybe not, many many girls are that thin naturally. I used to be thinner than that and everyone asked me why I didn't eat when I actually ate like a grown man 😏

• You are fine! You can tone up tho if u feel concious

• Ur so hot seriously. Don't lose weight because u'd look really really skinny work a little on ur abs and tone them up otherwise ur really hot.